𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐑

This is a short one, I just want something to update and let you all know I'm still breathing🥲

Warnings: Fluff, Sensitivity, Short oneshot! Minor typos.

°

Yesterday, you and hans had a heated argument that made you leave the house and stayed the night at your parents house, not wanting to see your husband's irritating face.

Hans regret everything he did, he just not aware of the situation you're in and judge the things you want to do. He regret it all.

He's up all night waiting for you, in the thought of you going back in instant like you always do when you had an argument, but yesterday was different and it made him worried. He tried calling everyone you're close with that he knows even your parents, but they said they do not know where you're staying at.

That information made him more worried, thinking that you might got kidnapped by one of his enemies or what.

By the sun rise, without enough sleep. He decided to go to police station to report that his wife is missing, not wanting any seconds more to tick just to sit around and wait without him doing any actions to find you.

Since you became his wife he quit stealing, killing and everything illegal that he was doing before you went to his life. That's why his name were cleared in police record.

As he open the door, there he found his wife standing before him.

"Oh, Jesus fuck!" He was about to burst, tears were threatening to slip down from his eyes as he look at you. Didn't waste more time to pull you to his chest, burying his face to your head sniffing your scent, which is his favorite.

"Where have you been, my love? I'm so worried." a lone tear slip from his eyes as his voice breaks as he said those words.

You remain cold but let him hug you, your heart were warmed at what he confessed but you're still mad at him. Minute pass you pull away from him and walk away like nothing happened.

All you want to do is make him regret and realise that he's wrong in treating you yesterday, being sensitive you are, all the things he said were repeating nonstop in your head like a broken machine.

"Liebling.. I'm really sorry, forgive me please. I beg of your forgiveness." he continued to plead until you reach the guest room where you'll sleep tonight.

"I'm tired, hans please stop bugging me." you scowled, closing the door on his face. He knocks.

"Please, liebling, do you want me to massage you? Do you want anything-foods perhaps? Please, let me know what will I do to help." Your anger starting to fade as warmth wrapped your heart, his words melting your anger away.

All you wanted to say is; "I want doughnuts, I want to cuddle with you, rub my tummy like you always do." but instead you said, "Go away, hans, I'm going to rest."

A sad sigh were heard from the other side, until a walking away footsteps slowly vanished. With a sigh you lay down in bed which now were too huge for you and cold for your liking.

You just want to call hans to warm you up, shower you with kisses and tell you how much he loves you, but your pride took over you.

Night comes and you just sleep, sometimes you'll hear hans' voice calling you to open the door, to eat, to watch and many more excuses just you to open it but you didn't. Too lazy to do it.

You look at the time and it's already eight o'clock and you decided to get up and take a bath. You wore your night dress and get back to bed with a book in your hand. On this time, hans should have already fed you and give you your milk but you decided not to eat anything because you feel so full.

Past ten o'clock you decided to finally sleep, just as you turn to the side the door opens slowly. You didn't bother to look if who it is, knowing it's your husband. You pretend to be asleep.

"My darling? Wakey-wakey you need to eat something before you sleep... my love? Are you up?" You heard him put something on the nightstand. That must be the food. You thought but didn't pay him attention. Until the bed slowly sink. A hand placed on your arm.

"Liebling.." he mumbles softly, shaking you gently. "I know you're still mad at me, I promise I won't do it again. Forgive me, please.. I love you so much, my love." the nicknames never fail to make your heart jump in happiness.

With a sigh, you finally turn to look at him. He smile softly, finally seeing your face again.

"I promise you that I will never call your foods weird and stinky, and never forget to kiss you and our little one every second of the day and I will always say I love you to you."

Okay, yesterday he saw you eating a raw mango and bagoong a salted fish sauce that a friend from philippines gave you. You think it's very delicious, but it stinks you admit. As you said you're sensitive that's why it all end up in argument.

"You promise?"

"I promise, my love."

A small smile form in your lips, you open your arms. He hug you instantly, almost eager for your touch. He placed random kisses in your neck as he sigh in relief.

"I love you veryyyy much." he whisper as he look into your eyes. Sending a kaleidoscopic feeling to you.

"I love you too." you smile warmly, he lean down and softly press his lips on yours kissing you passionately, affectionate. When he pull away a smile found a way to his lips before pecking your lips once again before moving down your stomach.

"Hello, little one, I've missed you and mummy so much. I love you both." he whisper to your growing belly, kissing it randomly. You can't help but get emotional at the scene.

Hans might have a bad past, but it doesn't mean he'll be a bad father. You know he will be the best father.

°

I love bagoong and alamang tbh
mwehehe😋 Thank you for reading! Please vote</33