Belong To Me

♡︎

     ♫︎𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕♫︎

𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨🔞

𝗘𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗘𝗡𝗝𝗢𝗬:)

♥︎

We were walking around in the forest when suddenly she insisted to play blindfolded game with her, i accepted it, if this is what makes her happy, "rock... paper... scissor"She pulled out a rock and i pulled out a paper, i sticked my tongue out at her, but when i saw her pouty lips, i changed it into scissor.

She smiled widely, pecking my cheek, "now it's your turn"She said, blind folding me, spinning me around,
"CATCH ME OLD MAN!!", she is indeed a pro player, no matter how much i tried to catch her, but i couldn't, after trying soo hard, i finally caught her,
"OKAY NOW IT'S MY TURN!!"She yelled, i blindfolded her, spinning her around, running far away from her.

"Where are you tete?"She asked, walking around in search of me, suddenly she fell off the ground, "UGHH my knee"She hissed, i immediately rushed to her,"WHERE ARE YOU HURT??!"I yelled, "CAUGHT YOU"UGHH it's her trick, "now catch me"She laughed out, rushing away, "YEAH WAIT COME HERE!!"I yelled, running after her.

She is giggling and i'm also doing the same, "WAIT COME HERE!"I yelled, running after her, suddenly she stopped, causing me to bump into her and fall off the grass, with she on top of me, we stared each other's eyes,  "i'm living in a k drama WOW!!"She yelled out the last, chuckling, "no, you have a more handsome and loving husband"I replied, she laughed out, pecking my lips, "i know"She replied.

"Let's go home, i wanna make a milkshake for you"She mumbled, i stood up from the grass, gripping on her palm, making her stand, "i'm already home"I replied, tugging strand of her hair behind her ear, "you are soo beautiful y/n, i can't describe your beauty in words"I mumbled, she blushed, "when you are not around me, i feel like someone have took my heart away and left my body to suffer"I mumbled again.

"I feel the same without you taehyung"She replied, hugging me, "i have realized in this one month how much you mean to me, and how much i love you, i was nothing without you"I replied back, "i felt like a very important part of me is missing and i need to find it at any cost to survive"She said, i carefully listened to her, "everything seemed soo dark without you"She mumbled.

I pecked her lips, "now don't worry about anything, i'm here hmm"I replied, she nodded, and we made our way to our house, talking with each other, holding hands, it feels like heaven, we witnessed the sun drowning in the beautiful sea, it looked soo beautiful specially when she is beside me.

After spending our day with each other, we finally stepped inside the house, "LOOK LOVE BIRDS ARE BACK!"Jimin yelled, clapping his hands sarcastically, he indeed have a death wish, "shut up jimin"I scolded, gulping down the water, "do you know how many times her mother have called?"Said jimin, "why is she calling me now"Small kid mumbled, grabbing her phone and it immediately started to ring.