C H A P T E R 8

Jamal POV

I Cocked My Head To The Side. "Whatcha' Mean?"

Lola Pointed Her Hand To Someone He Was With Olivia "Him And Mommy She Says That's My Real Daddy"

Hold Tf Up This Can't And Won't Process Through My Mind. I Was Told I Was The Father So I Don't Understand How?

We All Walked Up To Olivia And The Man "Olivia Hi"

"Hey Jamal" She Said Not Looking At Me But At The Ground

"What's This I'm Hearing In Not The Father Of Lola?" I Said Confused

"You Damn Right You Not" The Man Said "I'm The Father Of Lola"

"Look Man Ion Know Who The Hell You Are But Your Not Going To Talk To Me Like That"

"Or What?" He Pulled Out A Gun From His Back Pocket "Ya You Better Shutcho Gay Ass Up"

"Daddy No" Lola Said Running To Me

"Please Cameron.....Stop" Olivia Cried

"Your The Father Of Lola....That's Should HAVE BEEN ME!!" If I Can't Have Her Then. you Sure In Hell Won't Either!" He Grabbed Lola And Placed The Gun To Her Head

"NOOOO" Olivia Yelled

"I Wanna Know Who The Hell Is The Father NOW! OLIVIA ME OR HIM"

Cookie And Deja Began Weeping

Cameron Began To Pull The Trigger Back.

"STOP....IM THE FATHER!"

We All Turned Our Heads To Who Said That....

Lucious

I Looked At Lucious. I Felt Utterly Confused.

"I'm The Father Of Lola....I Only Did It Cuz Of Business Purposes"

I Smirked, Anger Filled Me "So You Made Me Believe I Had A Child. You Made Me Think I Missed 5 Years Of Her Life. My First Daughter Is My Actually My Sister. I Don't Have A Daughter Shes My Sister. You Made Me Marry Olivia Who I Didn't Love, You Have Sex With Her Made Me Believe I Got Her Pregnant. Made Me Believe I Had A Child. You Put Me Through HELL....Who Kind Of A Father Does This???? WHAT!"

Lucious Was Silent "Jamal I-Im Sorry"

I Laughed "I Don't Even Care"

I Walked Away...

Hakeem POV

I Watched As Jamal Walked Away. Cameron Let Go Of Lola. She Came Running To Olivia. Gurads Came And Got Cameron And Took Him Away

I Know Jamal Was Hurt Once Again By Dad And I Don't Know If Jamal Can Handel All This Hurt.

I Ran Over To Jamal And Followed Him. "Yo Mal Wait Up"

Jamal Turned His Head "Look I Wanna Be Myself OK"

I Ignored Him. And Continued To Walk Behind Him.

"Hakeem I Said I Want To Be Left Alone" He Said Annoyed

I Ignored Him Again. We Walked Into His Dressing He Tried To Close The Door In My Face But I Stopped Him.

"MAL ARE YOU GONNA SIT HERE AND ACT LIKE A LIL BITCH!"

"Why Does It Matter Dad Already Thinks That"

"Are You Gonna Sit There And Let Him Think That??"

"Why Not?.....He Doesn't Give A FUCK About Me... Or Us All He Cares About His Music And Stupid Ass Money....Hakeem I-" Jamal Sighed "I Can't Do This Anymore"

"Jamal Look Dad Has Hurt Us All....But It Does Cuz He Loves Us...And He's Doing For Us"

"No Fuck That Love Bullshit...You Only Saying That Cuz Your Dads Favorite.. And You Know It"

"Okay Ya...But Jamal You Have To Respect Dad And His Decisions-"

"Hold Up....Respect? Why Tf Should I Respect Dad When You Don't Even Respect Mom...I Mean You Treat Mom Like Shit"

"Because She Wasn't There For When I Was A Kid She Left Me And She Forgot About Me"

"That's Not Even What Happened...She Went To Jail For All Of Us...We Would Visit Her Every Day She Would Sing To You Talk To You...But One Day Dad Stop Bringing Us Around...But That's Not The Point She Loved You Hakeem"

I Let Out A Sigh "Man...Mal You Gotta Understand...That The Shit He Do Is For Us"

"Ya Know Dad Threw Me In A Garbage Can, You Were To Little Process That, But He Threw Me In There I Was Hurt...I Felt As If He Was Throwing Away My Personality So Can You Tell Me How Was He Doing That For Me?"

I Was Silent... I Never Remember That Happening I Guess I Was To Young. I Can't Believe Dad Would Do Something Like That...Well I Could But To Your Own Son? "Mal Man I'm So-"

"Nahh Its Coo' But Ima Go I Home I Need To Cool"

"Ight Man" I Give Him A Dap And He Left

I Starred At The Floor Thinking Why Dad Would Some Shit Like That. I Looked At The Clock On The Wall It Read 11:07. I Sighed And Threw My Head Back On The Couch

Jamal POV

I Walked Out Empire Ready To Head Home In till I Was Stopped. I Rolled My Eyes And Began My Way To My Car.

"Jamal Wait"

I Still Ignored And Open Up The Car Door.

"Jamal!!"

I Was Getting Ready To Hop In Infill Lucious Called Me Again

"Jamal Lyon If You Don't Listen To Me Right Now I Can And Will Drop You Everything Known To Empire"

I Paused. I Sighed I Shook My Head And Closed My Car Door. "Yes Pops"

"Look I Didn't Mean To Hurt You Jamal....I Only Did Of Business Jamal I Do Lo-"

"Lucious Stop Right There. Your Speaking Bullshit Right Now. If You Loved Me You Would Allow Me To Open Up To The Public Of Me Being Gay And Not Be Ashamed Of It. You Wouldn't Have Forced Me To Marry Olivia. You Wouldn't Have Thrown Me In A Garbage Can. You Wouldn't Have Gotten Olivia Pregnant And Made Me Think I Was The Father. You Done Did So Much Shit To Me. How Can I Accept You As Loving Me And All That 'I'm Doing For You' Is FUCKING BULLSHIT I've Grew Up Without A Father In My Life Even He Was Right There" I Scoffed "And You Love Me"

"Mal What Do You Want Money? I Will Give it To You All The Money You Want Need All Of It. How 1m To Start It Off" He Grabbed Up A Pen From His Pocket In His Inside Jacket He Pulled Out A Check Book. He Began Writing And He Handed It To Me "Here 1m"

I Looked At It. I Grabbed It From His Hands And Tore It Up "I Don't Want Your Fucking Money I don't need it, you can keep your money I don't want it if you gonna throw it up in my face I'm still leavin', you can keep your money Because you ain't worth the time Can't let it go to waste" I Threw The Ripped Up Pieces Of Paper At Him And Hopped Into My Car

Just A Quick Update Again Next Chapter Finna Be Longer Hopefully If I Ain't Lazy.

Add To Library

Vote/Comment

Thanks For Reading