I'm Sorry

♡︎

        ♫︎𝑭𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰𝒏, 𝑭𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑶𝒖𝒕 𝑶𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒆                    𝑬𝒅𝒈𝒆 𝑶𝒇 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒆♫︎

                    𝑬𝒅𝒈𝒆 𝑶𝒇 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒆♫︎

♥︎

𝗬/𝗻 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

I groaned when the sun rays, disturbed my sleep, but i immediately smiled once i opened up my eyes, feeling his warmth, i'm sleeping on his well built cruel chest, ughh how can he look soo cute, when just last night he looked soo hot, i stared his face, "i love you"I mumbled, kissing his cheek, "i love you more"He replied, so he isn't asleep, "now let me go i have to make breakfast"I said, trying to push him.

"Jimin is asleep, because he couldn't sleep the whole night"He mumbled, his eyes closed, "and i want to sleep more, so tell me for whom you are going to make breakfast?, and also you don't have to do anything, just sleep and rest, aren't you tired because of last night, i tried my best to make you tired"He mumbled, i slapped his bare chest, "i have to work more harder"He mumbled again, this shameless old man!!.

I sighed, resting my head on his chest, "your chest doesn't hurts when i keep my head like this on you?"I asked, he chuckled, "do you think chest will be hurt carrying it's heart?"He asked back, i looked at his face, he still has closed eyes, "jimin oppa will be soo angry on us"I said, he hummed, "he we will start crying"He replied, we both chuckled, "you are soo bad, i don't feel my legs anymore now"I whinned.

He smirked, "at the end i succeed"He mumbled, his eyes are still closed, "now sleep i know you are tired"He said, patting my head, like i'm his child, i hummed closing my eyes, "good morning"I said, he chuckled, "good morning"He replied, and we dozed back to sleep.

*Afternoon*

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

I groaned when i didn't felt her head on my chest, i opened up my eyes, searching her, "where is she?"I mumbled, rubbing my eyes, standing up from the bed, i heard water pouring sound from the bathroom, so she is showering, i walked to the kitchen, before wearing up my shirt, there i noticed jimin sitting up on the  chair infront of the table.

He rolled his eyes at me, once he saw me, he is mad, "some people nowadays can't even respect other people's single life"He said, i chuckled, he scoffed, "i wasn't able to sleep the whole night"He said, groaning, "i seriously have to buy an apartment"He mumbled, shooking his head side to side, sipping his coffee, "so...lil kim is coming?"Asked jimin, suddenly his weird grin made it's way to his face.

I closed the refrigerator, turning to him, "of course, i would love to have a child, i'm old enough to have one, but when i think about small kid, she has every rights to be done with studying, even she can do whatever she wanna do in future i'm with her, but now we ain't planning anything, i guess i'm no one to decide that, because she will be the one carrying the child in her womb, i have heard a lot about morning sickness, body aches, food cravings, you know i have read it somewhere that giving birth isn't eazy a bit"I replied.