𝓓enial.

{ 019. }

••••

Y/N POV;
'𝓝o. No, there's no way Griffin can be missing....no.' I think to myself, not believing it.

'I literally talked to him just this morning.' This can't be real.

No! It can't. This can't....

Upset- no. Angry, I walk towards the lady.

The cop's, noticing, immediately holding me back.

"Why couldn't you just take the role of being a mother seriously, and watch your kid?! That's all you had to do! Just that! Why....why couldn't you just do....just th....that!" I yell, stumbling with my words at the end.

Raising her brow, all this lady says is

"And who even is she? Where's her parents?" The lady asks. Completely forgetting that she was crying.

"I'm Y/N Blake, you mistake of a mother-"

"OKAY, OKAY, ENOUGH!" The cop yells, silencing us.

Now ignoring the lady's existence, I look up at the cop.

"Officer, I saw Griffin this morning! So that means he went missing not so long ago. We can still go and find him!" I explain, speaking fast.

" Yes, we already KNOW that. We're doing everything we can, right now. But right now for you, all we need you to do is to go home." The officer says, slightly shoving me back.

"But, I can help look! Help look for-"

"Go home, kid." The officer interrupts, with an impatient tone.

Huffing, I start to make my way back home.

Arriving back home, I see dad's car parked.

Sighing, I make my way inside the house. Only to be met with an angry old man.

"AND WHERE WERE YOU??" Not saying anything, I just walk past the men. Still in complete shock.

Both Finn and Gwen were on the floor watching some TV.

I, sitting down beside the two.

"Y/N! Y/N, did you heard of the news of a missing kid? Happened just now!" Gwen say's, looking at me.

Faking a small smile, I nod.

"Y/N, you alright?" Finn asks, looking at me with worry.

"The kid that went missing....he is one of my friends. His name is Griffin Stagg." I explain, fiddling with my fingers.

"So that is the boy's name....thats sad. Because, in the news, the mother couldn't even remember her own kids name." Finn explains.

I shake my head, looking away.

"I need some time for myself, sorry. I'll be in my room." I excuse myself, heading off to my room.