006

ⁱⁿˢᵗᵃ, ⁱʳˡ !

ⁱⁿˢᵗᵃ, ⁱʳˡ !

lvriris

liked by chrissturniolo, nessabarrett and 583,257 others

lvriris living 20s

oliviamonet YEA? YES
romeparkerr liv looks better
lvriris hey liv, permission to stab rome with my fork?
oliviamonet permission granted
romeparkerr YO
lvriris RUN BITCH
user OH

mattsturniolo lets date
lvriris ok (no) 😐
mattsturniolo chris is available
lvriris matt.
chrissturniolo matt stfu
user OH???

nicksturniolo REMEMBER TO DO IT AT THE PARTY IRIS
lvriris NICK NOT ON HERE U DUMB FUCK
chrissturniolo TO DO WHAT
lvriris nothing u shitfuck
chrissturniolo ok
oliviamonet ILL GET HER TO

user should i get mcdonalds or burger king
lvriris @chrissturniolo ayo??
chrissturniolo mcdonalds fs

user hot

user nates missing out fr

when we're all in our outfits, we hop into the car to drive to the party's location. me and chris were fighting over the passenger seat, but i let him have it because i couldnt really be asked to fight with him since ya know, im telling him how i feel tonight and all. totally not freaking out.
"there are so many people here already what the fuck." olivia complains.
"well yeah. a party requires people liv." nick says sarcastically making some of us giggle. nick earns a middle finger from olivia as matt parks.
when we make our way inside, we spot the cake first. it was beautiful, but it got better. the main floor included a disco ball hanging from the ceiling, and by the opposite wall was a photobooth. there was a bar for drinks and decorations everywhere. nessa had really gone all out, and i loved it. speaking of, we see her dancing with her friend sabrina and madi. our group walks over to theres and we're instantly greeted with hugs.
"madi. why didnt you come with us!" i yell over the music.
"i came with sab instead! you guys are always late to things! especially if matts driving." matt sends her a glare as we all laugh it off.
"iris cruz! get your ass over here right now!" olivia says, dragging iris to the photobooth. it was a guy names Bryant who set it all up, ive never met him but ive seen his photography and its pretty cool so im kinda excited.
whilst we're in the booth, olivia brings up a random topic, and by random i mean totally not random at all.
"so have you told chris yet?" she asks out of the blue, catching me off guard. i shake my head in surprise at her but immediately put on a smile and turn to the camera as it takes a photo. during the countdown for the next, i begin talking.
"no. but i will. later." i finish, posing again. the next countdown appears.
"you have to tell him tonight iris. its so painfully obvious and nicks right. its kinda annoying!" she says honestly, pausing for the picture. i huff in annoyance because i know shes right but i blow it off by walking over to the bar.