𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜

The gang were standing in some sort of circle as Aura was comforting Eddie, Steve calls for Aura to join them. She slowly stands up and walks over joining the circle.

"We should really head back before the sun rises, if we're missing too this risks them finding Eddie"

Steve states.

Everyone nods. Aura folds her arms slowly.

"I was thinking to stay with Eddie, he's going to need someone here with him"

Steve shakes his head.

"Nah-uh are you crazy? Your uncle has a meltdown when you come home late, imagine not returning at all!"

Aura shakes her head.

"He's going to be extremely busy, he's the chief of police so he's going to be investigating this case, he won't be home half the time"

Robin nods.

"Right then you two sit tight, we'll be back sometime tomorrow with some food and drinks for you both and then we can discuss the plan after that.. sound good with everyone?"

Steve scoffs.

"I still don't think Aura should stay but whatever"

He throws his hands in the air before walking away. After saying their goodbyes they all left, leaving just her and Eddie here, alone. Eddie slowly stands up walking towards her.

"I really appreciate you staying behind with me, you're taking a big risk"

Aura smiles shrugging as she walks towards him, now they are standing face to face.

"I can't even imagine what you have gone through.. I would need some company if I were in your shoes.."

Aura looks around, peering around the shack.

"We're sure going to get a goodnight sleep tonight aren't we?"

She asks sarcastically placing her hands on her hips. Eddie laughs softly in response.

"I think i saw some blankets in the back, I'll go get them, you clear out the boat"

Aura nods as she lifts the tarp up from the boat and clears it up making sure it's empty inside. Eddie returns with a couple of warm blankets pilled up on top each other. He hands the pile to Aura and takes the blanket at the top placing it flat down inside the boat, he did the same again to make the surface softer to lay on.

One large blanket was left to cover their bodies with. They both take their shoes off putting them to one side before getting into the boat. They both lay down on their backs and places the blanket over their waists. Aura turns her head to look at Eddie, he does the same to her.

"What was Chrissy doing in your trailer? I mean assuming she was at the party did you both like drive back or what?"

She wasn't sure why that question slipped out, but it did. Eddie sighs as he turns to stare at the ceiling.

"She wanted drugs, she looked like she was in a really bad shape at the party and she begged me, so we went back to my trailer to make a deal with her and then- you know.."

"She snapped.."

Aura covers her mouth.

"Too soon?"

Eddie closes his eyes trying not laugh.

"Yes Aura.. too soon"

He then opens his eyes turning his body to face her and rests on his arm, with his inner palm leaning on his chin.