005

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗢𝗥 𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥

chapter five:anna & kristoff !

chapter five:
anna & kristoff !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"ATHENA!" VIOLETTA'S VOICE screamed. "Athena, you have to wake up!"

Nope. It was absolutely way too early for this.

Athena groaned and rubbed her eyes. "You're yelling. Why are you yelling?"

"I'm yelling because the cast list is posted," Violetta explained, and even through her sleepy state, Athena could hear the excitement in Violetta's tone. "You should really come look at it."

"Five more minutes."

"No, now."

Athena sat up, blinking to clear her vision. "Is it big news?"

Violetta gave her a look. "Would I have come get you if it wasn't?"

Her chest suddenly rushed with excitement. "Did I—?"

"Just come with me!"

Athena slid out of her bunk and put on a pair of flip-flops so she wasn't barefoot. She grabbed a gray zip-up hoodie that was definitely Ricky's and pulled it on as she left the cabin. Athena followed Violetta across the lawn to the barn, where a crowd was already gathering around a wall of the barn.

She pushed past Kourtney, who had apparently been dragged by Gina to the cast list. Athena immediately scanned for Ricky's name first. Kristoff. She smiled widely, nothing but pride filling her insides for him. Kourtney got Elsa, Jet got Hans, EJ got Sven, Carlos got Olaf, two younger girls named Emmy and Alex got young Anna and Elsa, and the rest — including Violetta, Gina, and Ashlyn — got ensemble.

And finally, her eyes scanned for her name last, not finding it in the ensemble. She found it at the very top of the sheet. Athena blinked, wondering if she was still dreaming. She reached out her hand and found Violetta, hitting her arm a couple of times quickly.

"Am I awake?" Athena asked. "Please tell me I'm not still sleeping."

"Oh, you're awake, 'Thena," Violetta replied, moving out of the way. "It's real." She grabbed her shoulders and forced Athena to look at her, a wide smile on her face. "You got the lead."