006

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗢𝗥 𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥

chapter six:
cosmic !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

ATHENA WALKED WITH Ricky down the path Maddox was leading them on, one hand holding the strap of her back on her shoulder and the other holding her sleeping bag. She was explaining to him the plot of Frozen so he could at least have some background on who he was playing and what everything actually was about.

Finally, they all stopped at a clearing in the woods with some logs sitting around a stone pit for a campfire. Athena placed her bags down on the ground, laughing slightly at how Carlos had placed his hands on his knees to breathe heavily.

"Now, everybody, sometimes there are snakes," Maddox told them. "Most of them are not poisonous."

"Most of them?" Kourtney repeated.

Maddox pointed at her. "Yes."

Kourtney shook her head and walked off in the direction of the trail that had walked on. "I can't. I can't. I can't."

"You can't really do that, you have to come back."

Athena leaned in closer to Ricky. "No, but seriously, most of them?"

"What, you afraid of a little snake?" Ricky teased.

"You literally told me one of your biggest fears was snakes."

"How do you even remember that?"

Athena smiled. "I know a lot about you."

Ricky sighed. "You're so right."

Maddox then instructed them all to find a place to set up their tent. Athena and Violetta had found a space, but they hadn't done anything. All they were doing was staring at the disassembled pieces of their tent on the ground.

"You got any idea on how to do this?" Athena asked.

"Absolutely none," Violetta responded.

"You know, I'm all for women being strong and independent, but all the feminism leaves my body when it's time for physical labor."

"Same."

She nodded. "Okay, we got this."

It took some time, and with some advice from Gina — who had set up her tent rather quickly — and Ricky giving Athena a kiss on the cheek in encouragement, Athena and Violetta finally managed to put their tent together. They stood there, admiring their work.