announcement:not chapter

another story

hey everyone,i know the next chapter is taking a long time (don't worry it('s coming),but i'm kinda on vacation right now and busy doing things with my friends like seriously my friends are almost alcoholics(not really but i think you can see what i mean), and playing dungon and dragon with drunk people is way funnier than it should be (i don't like drinking alcool so i'm alway the sober one at a party)

anyways,i'm here to ask a question

i personnaly had an idea of writing another story on the side,something relate to dnd (dungeon andragons) or something similar,like a character that follow the rule of dnd and put him in a certain world

the character would be a magician(one from dnd) and suddenly found himself in a new world,(basically a level 1 character and by dnd magician i mean this inspired by dnd,i'm probably won't always follow the rule of dnd as written,i will adapt to the chosen universe)

like maybe in rwby,my hero academia,fairy tail or even attack on titan(i'm really curioys about attack on titan and my hero academia and what i could do with it) or even.... the fate series (which i'm a big fan of)

and of course index is on the list (i mean i wrote almost 69 chapters of my story in index)

however my idea is that (insert bane's voice from batman),

"YOU, the people would be the one to actually make some choices in the story"

not every choice of course a few important things

so the first choice is in which universe do you the story to be set ?

-rwby

-index

-fairy tail

-fate series

-attack on titan

-my hero academia

-or you can suggest any universe you want,but don't be surprise if i don't choose this one because i may not know it,or don't have enough knowledge about this universe,the list above incluse universe that i think i know pretty well)

by the way this a vote things (if there 2 worlds that receive an equal number of votes than i will choose between those two

personnaly i prefer rwby/fate/index,because it'll be easier to ad dnd magic in it since it's already a world with actual magic in it, and if attack on titan or mha win the votes so be it

don't hesitate to asks any question or say any sugestion for this story in the comment or on my profile (i know it may seem a bit dirty to advertised a story that could nothing to do with the number one comeback,but i would like to have at least a few vote to start the story and i think this story is the best to reach my readers since most people don't go on my profile page,if i don't get any votes i will just roll dices dnd style)

so now a bit of explanation

why am i doing  that ?

well first of all because i want to.

and also because i want to experiment a bit and also challenge myself.

don't worry,the number 1 come back won't stop or anything like that,it still my first priority

however i should try to write something else on the side so that i don't feel stuck in a single story or universe,you know like be able to write every ideas i had that just can't fit in the number one comeback(i think mostly the others writers reading this will understand what i mean)

and mostly,i'm really curious about the choice you all could make (the choice are made by voting,so sorry if your choice don't win,that's how democracy works)

(also the story won't have any sexual content regardless of your choice and suggestion,i want to be clear on that,it will be soft about it like the number 1 come back or at least if sexual things happen,it will be off screen,i don't intend to write fifty shades of grey)

(also no harem,if there's a love interest it will be a vote,but no harem,however i can go up to 2 love interest,just not 5 or 6)

so how does the voting works

simple,just write your choice or on my profile page as the choice will also be put there ,at least for the first vote(only one vote per person,i will check)

the vote will end after 1 weeks(HOWEVER that doesn't mean new chapter will be out each week) and the choices will be put in the end of every chapters (except for the first chapter which will be nothing but votes) i will tell the result of the previous vote at the beginning of every chapter

also suggestion will have power,i mean that if someone in the comment propose another option to a certain vote (that isn't an option in the vote) and that enough people vote for it,i may include it in the vote and it may win

the first chapter of the story will be nothing but vote about the world,the main character's gender,his/her backstory,origins or even particular power or unique power (like semblace in rwby) and few others things,you can vote for the univers in this story,my profile page or the first chapter of the new story)

(don't hesitate to already put any sugestion in the comment or on my profile)

so yeah ,i think i said pretty much everything i had to say)

so i hope i will seen in the others story

(also,i'm working on the next chapter of the number 1 come back,don't worry)

and i realise...the story will reach the 69th chapter soon.......i must resist....

nice