Normani's Proposition (And What Came From It)

All rights go to original author.

__________________________________________________________________

"This project is killing me," Lauren complained for the thousandth time.

"Why? Watching people make out and YOU getting to make out with someone seems to be your kind of thing," Camila said. The brunette smirked.

"Okay that I'm totally fine with. Like, Luis's super hot but Selena is so fucking annoying with her jealousy and glaring."

"Well, I sort of understand. If my boyfriend had to make out with a hot girl, project or not, I'd be pissed too." If she saw Austin doing that while they were dating she would've ripped him a new one.

"Oh, so you think I'm hot huh?" Lauren queried. Camila's chest tightened at her slip- how could she not realize she said that? Stupid!

"I meant it as um..as a hypothetical...thing..."she stuttered out.

"Mhmnm," the brunette said with a shit eating grin adorning her face," Just admit it Camz, you think I'm absolutely...smoking," she whispered teasingly, letting her warm breath snake it's way over carmel skin. Camila closed her eyes, giving almost everything she had to stop the shudder from tearing through her body and the moan caught her throat.

"Fuck off Jauregui," the Cuban girl said pushing her shoulders back.

"Oh c'mon Camzi ju- WOAH," Lauren said looking past her fake girlfriends shoulder.

Camila turned around to see what she was staring at only to see Austin practically eating a nameless girl's face off and feeling her up like they weren't in a public place.

She glared at the scene.

"Looks like he got over you quick..." Lauren quipped. Camila's jaw tensed before she grabbed Lauren's hand and pulled hard.

"C'mon."

__________________________________________________________________

"And he was just making out with that slut right in my face!" Camila yelled, finishing her story.

"Wooow, congrats to Austin- I'm impressed!" Normani said casually, making the green eyed brunette in the room laugh. Their reactions only made Camila more furious. The three of them were at Normani's house to discuss the news.

"What the fuck does THAT mean?" Normani thought for a moment, thinking of ways to explain Austin's actions.

"Well...from what you told me he still really likes you. Austin's not the type of guy to give up so easily when he really wants something and he's willing to do anything to get what he wants. Plus, the fact that you're 'unavailable' makes him even more desperate to get you back."

"So what does this have to do with him practically fucking some random in the hall?" Lauren asked, moving from the armchair to the bed where the other two girls were.

Normani rolled her eyes, how could her friends be so dense sometimes?

"He's doing what you two are doing- he's trying to make YOU jealous," she said pointing at Camila.

"What a dick!"

"And from the looks of it, he seems to be succeeding."

"Are you kidding me? I'm NOT jealous of Mahone. I told you before I don't even like him!" Camila stated.

"That doesn't even make sense," Lauren sighed mindlessly. The brunette glared at her.

"What the hell do you know?"