Chapter 1

Blurb:

June has a passionate encounter with a stranger named Dmitri. She then returns to her very ordinary life only to realise that 'her stranger' is none other than wealthy Greek billionaire Demetrious von Kanaredes and her new client!

June is furious that Dmitri lied to her and tries to keep their relationship strictly professional.

Dmitri on the other hand, enjoyed his encounter with June. He is going to make sure that she does not slip away from him even if she claims to be dating another man! He will do anything to keep her ........ because the lady doth protest too much!

My main cast:

Rachel McAdams as June Stapleton 

Greek actor Giannis Tsimitselis as Dmitri von Kanaredes

This is my work so FULL copyright in order ©Vanicao 2015

Readers should be 16+ as there are elements of sexual content.

A BIG THANK YOU to MarionettesMask who graciously created this fabulous new cover...you're a star!!! Check her out!

There will be errors as I am NOT the Queen of English so expect errors and please don't comment about it.....but I do hope you will enjoy the flow of the story!  

1K reads 1/8/15 ......thanks so much guys!!!!! 

2k reads 25/8/15.....

3k 7/9/15....thanks ...

7k 16/10/15....thrilled to bits!

11.6k 7/11/15.... you guys are awesome!!!

#483 in Romance... that just made me cry!

7.12.15...#195 in Romance 30.3 k reads...AWESOME GUYS!!!! 

12.2.2016 #102 in romance 100k+ reads...mind boggling

YOU ARE MARVELLOUS READERS!

I would really appreciate the feedback.

 Keep commenting and voting please!!! It means so much!!!!

Without further ado... Dmitri and June's story:

Time had run out for June, she was lost and the map she had sprawled out onto the seat beside her did not even show the road on the battered old sign outside. She needed to know where she was or else she would be late for the most important event of her twenty-seven years on this planet. She assessed the map again but it was to no avail Minaupi Road was not on her map.