Yukio

Lucy was staring at a guy that she had no idea who he was.

"I want you to rest but unfortunately you have to go to school. Here are your clothes, change in them and I'll drive you. We can talk about this later." He said and walked out.

Lucy calmed down and started to change. She walked out the door.

"Now that you are ready let's go." The guy said and gave her a gentle smile.

She got into his car and they drove off. It took a couple minutes but eventually they got to school.

The guy parked his car on a 20-minute line. Lucy read it and questioned him. The guy looked at Lucy.

"What, you don't remember?" He asked her.

"I'll show you again." He said with a smirk.

He grabbed his glass phone (A/N: The was that are just glass) and started to type... something.

Once he finished. The car they were in was now a cube.

"Remember who you are dealing with. The greatest inventor alive." He said.

Lucy got used to the place and went with Yukio.

Yukio- He is a smart guy. He is Lucy's neighbor. And I'm going to tell you something that Lucy or anybody else in the whole worlds doesn't know because Yukio has been keeping it a secret. The reason Lucy is here is because of Yukio. Yup, no story or lost magic but it's all because of Yukio.

He knew that she wasn't from around here and showed her everything she needed to know. He found her interesting. And poor Lucy doesn't have a clue about what he did. And think of her friends. They been searching for her and can't find a trace. Sting... This guy is making Sting's life hell. Sting needs Lucy. He is suppose to protect her no matter what. So how is the knight going to save his princess?

Yukio got any information he could from Lucy. He might have gotten her into this but he was always there for her. Comforting her every time see needed it.