𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧. to be sanctioned accordingly

The next day came and they were told to gather in front of the main building of the school at 8:00am and the first one to arrive was no other than Megumi. Since he was alone, he suddenly fell into deep thoughts.

"Oi Megumi, what got you so out of the zone?"

"Sha-ke"

Megumi's train of thoughts were cut off and he looked up to see the second years huddled in front of him.

"What?"

"Must be thinking of a girl" Panda teased.

"Ha? Does he even meet girls? He only has Y/N and the other first year!"

"That's the point" Panda replied. "Aren't you childhood friends with Y/N, Fushiguro?"

"Yeah?" Megumi replied shortly despite getting confused at what Panda's implying.

"Exactly!"

"Sujiko" Inumaki agreed.

"See, even Inumaki understands"

"Ha? What are you—huh...huh...Oh" Maki was suddenly hit with realization and turned to the spiky haired boy. "Damn, Megumi really?"

"What now?" he was irritated, he hated it when somebody's going around the bush.

"Fushiguro, what do you think of Y/N?" Panda further asked.

"She's a friend" Megumi replied. "What kind of question is that?"

The second years only shook their heads in disappointment.

"Good morning!" Itadori ran up to them and greeted as cheerfully as he can. "What's up!"

"Morning" Y/N and Kugisaki followed still dragging their feet towards them.

"What are you even doing here Zen'in senpai" Megumi asked.

"Huh, we are just passing by, and how many times have I told you don't call me by my last name?!"

"Who are they?" Kugisaki asked, her tiredness now being replaced by curiosity.

"They're the second years" Y/N replied while yawning.

"Yo, Maki"

"Yo, Y/N"

"Well look at the time, welp, we're off, goodbye!" Panda said and the three of them waved at their kouhais and went away.

"Who are they?" Itadori asked.

"The green-haired girl was Zen'in Maki senpai, she's a cursed tool user, the other was Inumaki Toge senpai, he's a cursed speech user, his vocabulary is limited to rice ball ingredients and Panda" Megumi explained.

'No explanation for the panda?!' Says both Kugisaki and Itadori's shared brain cell.

"What, where's Gojo sensei?" Kugisaki asked.

"He's going to be late for sure" Y/N replied.

"How did you know?"

"He's my cousin, unfortunately"

"He what?!"

"Why are you all shocked every time I say that?"

"Yo! My dear beloved students!"

"Oh, speaking of the devil"

"Y/N-chan how mean!"

Y/N just rolled her eyes. "That's 8 minutes late again Satoru—sensei"

"Ohoho it feels so weird when you call me sensei, Y/N" Y/N just rolled her eyes.

"You're related and you both did not tell me?!" Kugisaki complained.