chapter 4 Propinquity

" Don't scream "

He said with a glint of intensity in his voice. He can feel the shiver of your body without anything thinking he stepped back because no matter what there is something which is attracting both of you. He knows he is just a mere bodyguard to you and he doesn't want to step ahead from that line. 

His boss always trusted him like he is his own son whereas he never felt the family love with his original family. He also knew that after your father he would give this entire empire to him but till now he needed to behave. It's not his place to do something like this. 

His eyes boring into yours making you feel smaller in front of him. He grabbed your undergarments and immediately handed it over to you while giving you a curt reply . 

" Come in the room after changing. " 

He left from there and stepped into your room. His mind is still holding that picture of you standing in a mere towel without anything underneath it. His eyes became dark with the thought and what does he want to do with that image of yours. He heard a clock sound of doorknob following the sound he stared at your figure coming out with a dress with floral prints reaching till your thighs and showing your long lean legs. 

His eyes roam from head to toe  scrutinizing you with such intensity making you shudder at that stare. His eyes moved to your hair dripping wet and reaching under your breast. His hands tightened with the thoughts 

Fuck! What is this? 

His gaze finally settled on your face and he noticed those little  freckles on your face making you more beautiful than you're. He walked to you and stood inches away from you. He said with his cold and husky voice. 

" Your dad ordered me to tell you that you should skip college for a few days, because of the attack . He wanted your safety. "

You nodded and looked around the room but him. His gaze settled only on you but if you will not answer him then he should've left now. He was about to turn around but you stopped him by putting your palm on his elbow. 

His eyes travelled to your palm which is radiating heat. He want to feel that heat but without second of thinking you removed your palm and said 

" Thank you for protecting me today " 

" That's my job. Remember ? " 

You nodded and he looked at you for a few seconds before asking. " Are you hurt somewhere? " For a moment he thought to rip the throat of each of them who even tried to come close to her. He can't risk anything about her. He doesn't know why he felt this feeling but he will kill and die to protect you. 

Maybe it's because of the oath he took with your father to kill and protect. 

He will surely do all those torture when your father allow him to took the information out of those fuckers. 

You shook your head because you're totally fine. Not hurt from anything and also not in the process of saving you. 

He nodded and said 

" Take rest, your dinner will come in a minute "

You nodded as he left the room and walked to your father's office to get the orders. 

He knocked on the door and heard a heavy voice. " Come in "  "Sir, "

" Jungkook , you know you don't need to knock. I know you do it for respect but I am free with you. " 

" That's fine for me. I don't want to invade privacy. " 

" Okay okay " 

" Are those fuckers in the basement? " Jungkook gave a curt nod. 

" Torture them and took all the information. Make them suffer. " He gave a nod and he understood what he needed to do now. He is going to part every limb of those fucking mens. With a bow he left the room and reached the basement. 

As soon as he entered the room an evil smile took on his face. Making shivers all those men who are tied up with ropes and the weapons sat just across the room. With all the power they started to wiggle just to get the freedom from their worst nightmare. Because that worse nightmare is jungkook 

Who torture mercilessly until their soul begged to stop him but he didn't leave his prey never in a decades. He is the devil and they feared from that devil. 

The door locked and the screams gathered in the basement , painful screams and whimpers. The Parmamout of this all was to get the information and he will do gladly and enjoy it with his black heart. 

He got all the information in just a few hours. That wasn't a difficult task for him. He was walking in the corridor when he noticed you sitting on the sofa. His hands are still covered with blood's faded spots. He gathered himself from his devil side and walked inside the washroom to remove the  spots and to get change into something comfortable. He expected you to be in your room but what you're doing in the hall. He wore his holster and put his gun in it. 

After returning to the main hall he glanced at you, and noticed your plate on the table. You ate your dinner here and fell asleep on the couch. Your soft face makes him touch your soft skin just to feel those soft cheeks under his somewhat hard hands. You lay on the other side of the sofa and your hair made a slight curtain to your face. 

He doesn't know what power you hold that every facade he was wearing in front of everyone that got removed in second with just a mere sight of your figure. You're causing this problem. He was never soft with anyone, not  even a single girl but you're way too innocent for this sinful world. He moved closer to your figure and you're still in your dress and his hand aches to remove those soft and curl curtains from your face. 

His finger gave a roll to your hair and pushed them back to your ear . As you stir in your sleep you open your half lids but as soon as you see him your eyes widen and your legs come into action and what you next do is make him curse in front of you first time. 

" What the fuck? "