9. Help

Jeremiah POV

I walk outside and greet y/n and Conrad. Y/n reply's with a simple "hey" and Conrad just nods.

"Hey Conrad can I talk to you....privately?" I ask him

"Uh, yeah yeah sure" he gets out of the pool and y/n stays there swimming on her own.

I grab Conrad's arm and drag him upstairs to my room.

"Okay what was that?" I ask with my arms across my chest

"What was what?" Does he think I'm that dumb

"You and y/n"

"What about it"

"Well considering i saw you guys almost kiss-" I get cut off by Conrad

"Pfftt, no we weren't gonna kiss "

"Yeah sure," I scoff "you realize I'm not that dumb right, you guys were obviously gonna kiss" I continue looking directly at my brother.

"It wasn't obvious"

"HA, so you admit it" I say pointing at him

"Okay, okay yeah I admit it. why do you care?"

"Well considering you have an obvious crush on her I can help you get her"

"How?"

"Listen Conrad Ive been on wayyyy more dates than you have I know a thing or two, also y/n and I sorta have these late night talks whenever we pull all nighters and 99% of those talks are about our crushes and romantic fantasies"

"ROMANTIC FANTASIES?!" He says wide eyed

"NO. No. Not like that. Not romantic fantasies with each other just you know talking about how we'd want to be asked out by a certain someone and stuff"

Conrad sighs with relief "wait what's in it for you"

"Oh, nothing. Y/n is already helping me on how to ask belly out. I'm doing this out of meer pity of your love life"

"You. pity me?"

"Precisely"

"So your gonna help me"

"God are you deaf yes I'm gonna help you"

"Okay, so what should I do"

"Uh uh, not today"

"Aww why not" he whines

"'Cause I have the power here so shut the fuck up. I'll help you tomorrow when y/n's at work or something "

"Alright, deal"

"Deal" and with that im gonna help my brother date one of my best friends

361 words

A/n- couldn't leave you guys on a cliff hanger