Part 48 | Four Versions

"Ew, Midgard."

"Loki."

"Apologies darling. Ew, earth."

"Oh stop it" you chuckled as the two of you reappeared in the tower living room, Wanda by your side.

"I did it!" She cheered, scaring the others. "I teleported! Sorry to scare you guys."

"Welcome back" Bucky called out from the couch where he was leaning against Steve reading, trying to to teach Sam gun spinning for the fourth time.

"We've missed a lot" you grinned, Steve going a pink as Bucky smiled.

"How was Assberg?" Nat asked as she sharpened her extensive knife collection.

"I learned to teleport!" Wanda squealed, zapping around the room before landing beside a smiling Vision.

"Good job dear" Vision smiled, kissing her cheek.

"Get married already!" Tony called out, waving at you with a glass of whiskey in his hand.
"Welcome back idiots."

"Thanks Tin Can" Loki called out, smirking as the man rolled his eyes.

"I'm going to miss Frigga" Wanda sighed, flicking little magic attack flies at her brother.

"Hey!" Pietro grumbled, looking up from his Lego building. "I'm brother, you should miss me more than your best friends husbands mother."

"But she's the best!"

"It's true" you commented from where you were helping Loki make cheese toasties. "Frigga's amazing."

"Darling don't touch that, it's hot" Loki cautioned, pulling your hand out of the way of the grill.

"Lokes, I'm teaching you how to use the grill."

"And as someone who mildly cares about you, that's hot and I don't want you to burn yourself."

"I just fought some elf bitch who wanted my magic, and won. I think I can handle a Midgardian grill."

"So can I, I don't know why you're trying to teach me."

"Loki, you spent twenty minutes insulting the printer after you helped Bruce develop his theories on space."

"That machine has it out for me. It kept saying there was an error."

"In his defence, printers are ridiculous" Bruce called out from behind his notebook. "And Loki, do you know anything about Einstein Rosen-bridges?"

"Of course."

"Can you meet me in the lab in ten minutes??" He asked eagerly, jumping up and running into the elevator as Loki nodded.

———————————————————————

You looked up an hour later as a shaking Bruce stepped out of the elevator.

"Are you alright green man?" Thor asked him as Nat ran over to check on him.

"Y-you should come see this. All of you."

Following him down to the lab quickly, you saw  Loki stand with his back to the door, something he never did.

"Are you alright love?" You asked him, teleporting over to him. "What's going- oh, wow."

"What... did you do?" Pietro stammered, looking scared.

"Wrong equation, as we have no realised" Loki replied.

"Why are there other versions of my brother standing here?" Thor questioned in surprise.

Standing in front of you all, looking just as confused, were four men.

The catch was, they all looked almost exactly like Loki.

"This is... weird" one man with short, reddish brown curls muttered, looking around all of them. "I'm going senile."

"I believe I may be having the same issue" another commented, his hair falling in dark curls.

"Too many zombies to interact with at once" someone else sighed, leaning broodingly against a wall.

"I am very confused" the fourth added, looking around suspiciously. "Where am I?"

"What have you done?" You whispered to your husband with a grin, the God sighing slightly.

"I believe I may have summoned alternate versions of myself from other realities" he answered.

"Why do you all look terrified? There's more versions of my brother!" Thor exclaimed happily.

"Exactly" Tony muttered, inching towards a desk.

"Pick up that blaster Stark and I'll shove it where the sun doesn't shine" you threatened.

"I like her" the zombie-complaining one smirked, Loki glaring at him threateningly.

"Could you all introduce yourselves please?" You requested. "And maybe, what you do in your reality?"

"I'm Tom Hiddleston" the man with the reddish-brown curls introduced. "And this is quite odd for me, as I'm an actor, and I played all four of you as characters."

"I'm in a zombie movie? Disgraceful" one commented in an annoyed tone. "Eve will love this."

"Just as I imagined you" Tom grinned.

"And who are you grumpy man?" Sam challenged.

"I'm Adam, I'm a vampire and I'm over six hundred years old, you don't need to know the details" he grumbled, glaring at you all from behind dark hair.

"W-what?" Pietro squeaked.

Adam smirked in amusement. "No, I will not rip your throat out right now, I can't be bothered."

"Right" the fourth chuckled. "My name is James Conrad, I'm a former SAS captain turned tracker for the army."

"Fancy" Wanda nodded. "What do you track?"

"People."

"Oh."

"Andddd, last but not least?" You asked, looking at the man with dark curls.

"I'm Sir Thomas Sharpe, and I think I may be in the wrong time period" he introduced with a small smile.

"Very wrong time period" Tom smiled at him. "It's 2022."

His eyes widened slightly. "Well, I was born in 1878, so defiantly the wrong time period."

"Are you... alive?" Tom asked carefully.

"Of course I'm alive. Why do you think I wouldn't be?"

"I'll tell you later."

—————————————————————-

Thank you all so much for the sweet comments you left on the last chapter, it really made me feel better <3

Why is it so cold right now? It's Australia for goodness sake