12. sushi +F.R.I.E.N.D..S

Xavier
We bring the kids inside,I do a headcount,there's six of them.  Faye and Ares are waiting once they see us with the kids Faye runs to us and asks me to explain. I say briefly "Jackson was taking advantage of them so we brought them back." Faye nods in approval and one of them that's ginger says "Nosotras tenemos el mismo pelo,"  (we have the same hair) This makes Faye smile and she kneels down to his height "yes we do, yours is beautiful," she says but he just stares at her not understanding so she says it in Spanish.

Faye and Ares decide that they will raise the ginger kid who they call Roman and another one who they call Kane. Sienna and Darren who are already showing the eldest love decide to raise him and he already has a name, Atticus. At first I was sceptical about Silas raising a kid but one of them wouldn't move away from him as if he was glued on to him. He already had a name Elias.Which is similar to Silas so they suit each other.

Me and Elara go back to our room with the unnamed child. His whole hand is wrapped around Elaras little finger. Once he sees Dawn he immediately calms down and runs around after her. I thought kids were scared of dogs. Elara asks me "what do we call him?" I shrug "Chandler?" I suggest and she looks at me shocked. "You didn't just suggest we name a whole arse kid Chandler from FRIENDS?" She asks me laughing.

Elara
Chandler from friends?He's really lost it. The kid comes to me and hugs me randomly and so i ask him "what shall we call you?" He just stares at me and i say "Chase?" he gives me no reaction. "Liam?" No reaction "Xander?" No reaction.I carry on saying names and he carries on staring at me blankly. Then Xavier says "Mateo?" The kid smiles. I swear i could kiss him,thats the smartest thing hes ever said.  I nod "Mateo." its perfect.

Mateo goes up to Xavier and says "are you daddy?" He asks and Xavier picks him up "yes I am."
Xavier says to me "Elara never call me daddy again,please." I laugh. Thank fuck for that.

Once Mateo has played it's time for bed. I tuck him into another bed,in the room that's next to ours. He sleeps quickly because of the long ass day he's had. I really need to stop swearing.

I go back to our room and see that Xavier is elsewhere. When Jackson punched me in my abdomen I couldn't feel a thing but now,that all my adrenaline has gone it starts to sting. I pull down my skirt and see a massive bruise. I walk to the bathroom and open the door. Xavier is brushing his teeth. Shit he wasn't meant to see. I try to close the door hoping he'll ignore it. He doesn't. He holds the door open.

I pull my skirt up he shakes his head "lift your shirt," he says and I shake my head
"It's fine,I'll sort it." He shakes his head and holds my hand taking me downstairs. We end up in the kitchen. He tells me to sit on the counter and I reluctantly do.

He opens the freezer and takes out an ice pack. Off course they have ice packs in the freezer. He comes to me and asks "I'm pulling your skirt down a bit ok?"
"Ok but I honestly could have just done it myself. He puts his index finger on my lips "shush." I do. Why did I shut up?
He pulls my skirt down and the bruise starts to hurt. I whimper and he says "look,miss independent I have to cool it down so just for a second bear with the pain and let me help you." I nod holding his forearm. He pulls it down and his eyes widen when he sees it. He takes the ice and presses it lightly on the bruise.

"That good?" He asks and I nod.
He pulls my skirt down more because the bruise doesn't stop there. I pull the skirt off leaving me only in my nickers. He looks down there and I click my fingers in his face. "The bruise is here," I tell him pointing at the bruise.
He clears his throat and presses the ice pack against me. I hold onto his arm tighter. He winces "El loosen your grip your fucking nails are sharp." I look at his arm and see there's nail marks with blood coming out of them. I stop his hand from pressing on the ice pack. He looks at me confused,next to me is a pack of plasters. I take two out and put them over the blood I made him bleed.

"Sorry." I say and he shakes his head pressing the ice pack against me again.

Xavier
When she dug her nails into my arm she immediately stopped me and put a plaster on me. Their was hardly any blood but she still did it. As I'm pressing her bruise with an ice pack I hear her tummy rumble. "Shall we order?" I ask and she says "yeah please."

I keep my fingers on the ice pack and call the local sushi place. I hope she likes sushi.

"Can we put a movie on?" She asks and I agree and take her to the living room. I would take her to the Cinema suit but the couch is a lot more comfortable then leather hard seats.

She plonks down on the couch laying down. I move her legs and sit. She makes a face and puts her feet on the floor. I take her stupid legs and let them rest on mine. I massage them slightly and she moans happily. "What movie do you want on?" I ask and she says thankfully "Not a movie let's watch Friends." She says and I gladly play it.

The food arrives and when I bring it she she exclaims "sushi!"
"You like sushi right?" I ask really not wanting to have to order more as I'm starving.
"Like?" She holds my cheeks and kisses me "I love sushi." I laugh Okay. Mental note to always get a shit loads of sushi.

She digs into the sushi but when she gets to the  Salmon Nigri she struggles to pick it up with the chopsticks so I help her out. I pick the sushi with the chopstick and tell her to "open up," she does and I put the sushi in her mouth. She says muffled "thanks,cupcake."

The sushi finishes quickly and we turn our attention to Friends. Elara sits up and lays her head on my lap. Butterflies. Fucking butterflies attack my stomach. She lays there for a while until her eyes close. She's so cute.

this was wholesome
anyway onto the next chapter—> —>