Chp-38

Early update for you guys, I know how moody and bothered I get when I am put in a cliffhanger. So I didn't want to make you wait any longer, So here it is.

______________

Warning - There's blood, violence and Harsh language in this whole chapter.

Hwang Jesong is someone who always pride in controlling others, he loves when others kneel infront of him in absolute submission, he enjoy to order around, makes others act at his will like a obedient dog.

He always got what he wanted. Power and beautiful pretty omega is always his weakness. He is ready to kill, torture for his wants and no one would have stood against him, expect for one Kim Taehyung. When it comes to Kim Taehyung, everything is always out of his control.

‘He is dangerous', something his brother told him after meeting Taehyung for the first time.

Hwang stood frozen, as he stared at Taehyung with wide eyes. Hwang can feel the air around them thicken, the animalistic growl that erupted from Taehyung’s throat made him flinch back, he noticed the way his mens suddenly looked frightened in burning anger.

Taehyung gently cradled Jungkook’s face like he is a soap bubble that will burst into a pop if you even add slightest pressure.

“Mine” Taehyung whispered protectively, as he leaned down to press his forehead on Jungkook’s before he gently tilted the Omega’s head.

A growl that emitted from Taehyung was something that would have send shivers through everyone for various reasons, It was filled with rage and agony, but for Hwang and his mens it was a absolutely terrifying. As if they know the rage will be directed towards them, they will be the one facing Kim Taehyung's rage.

Taehyung then to everyone’s shock bite at Jungkook’s neck, the omega unconscious in his arms the whole time.

It was like everyone was frozen to their feet, even if they wanted to attack at this moment, they couldn’t. It was like some invisible force held them back till the Alpha attend to his Omega. Hwang and his mens could neither take a step forward or backward, which was even more frightening. How can someone even possess power to do something like that.

It was only when Taehyung laid his omega gently onto the the ground, everyone else was finally able to move.

Everyone watched as one of Jesong’s men growled, letting his wolf takeover, eyes burning red as he moving forward closing the distance between himself and Taehyung. Just as the Alpha lept into the air, jaw wide and ready to deliver a killing blow. Taehyung whirled around with a inhuman speed and leaped forward. They all watched in horror as Taehyung literally tore down his attacker like a rag doll.

There standing infront of them was Kim Taehyung with a wild murderous look, his eyes showing the promise of painful death. Everything about this Taehyung was threatening, making panic course through them.

Taehyung was marred with numerous cuts and bruises, crimson blood was still dripping from the blade wound, the cut at his forehead had opened and blood is dripping down, but what caught everyone’s attention is the bite mark that graced on his neck.

Gone was the vulnerable helpless Taehyung, now there was a fearless True blood, who is ready to tear down the world to protect his omega mate.

There was a deafening silence as they all watched Taehyung’s eye turn golden.

Golden!

Golden eyes, the legend of true blood Grand Alpha, something considered not real, but the golden eyes glaring down at them tells the opposite.