(II) Chapter 25 - Bliss

A/N: 
- Featuring "Can't Stop the Feeling" by Justin Timberlake
- Credits to "ささくまきょうた" from Pixiv who owns the image
*********************************************************

[Takeji's POV]

"Baby..." I heard Nino's loving voice trying to wake me up early in the morning.

"Hmm...? I'm up." I kiss her forehead, barely opening my eyes since I'm still a bit sleepy.

We stayed a bit late last night since we both weren't able to contain ourselves and did it. It's been a week ever since the first time and we've been going at it almost every night. Friday morning is dawning upon us and I asked Nino to wake me up so I can do my morning exercise.

"Let me cook for you." Nino tried to get up from the bed but I wrapped my arms around her. "B—baby?"

"Let's just stay like this for a couple more minutes, please?" I uttered while burying my face in her bare chest.

"Can't get enough of me, huh?" She teased while ruffling my hair.

"You bet."

"I actually have a favor to ask you, if that's okay?"

"Hmm? Sure, what is it?"

"I'll be going to the mall to get a pair of contact lenses since my current ones are almost due."

"I see. I'll go pick you up later after work then we'll head to the mall."

"Thanks, babe."

I lift my head and gave her a smug face. "Although..."

She teasingly rolled her eyes and replied, "I already know where this is going. Aren't you tired from last night?"

"Nope!" I chuckled.

"It's not like there's anything I can do about it, can I?" She smiled.

I smiled back and started kissing her neck.

While I was doing so, she lifted my head and place her finger on my lips. "Just once, alright? I have work later."

I winked at her and uttered, "Alrighty"

We did it twice.

As I go about doing my morning exercise, I received a phone call from my sister.

"Hello, Misako?"

"Onii-chan! Good morning!"

"You're really up early, I see."

"Well, it's not like I don't do jog in the morning like you."

"Yeah, yeah. How's mom and dad?"

"They're doing alright. By the way, Onii-chan, are you busy tomorrow?" She wondered.

"Uhm... I don't think I am. Why?"

"Well, I know it's summer but I've been invited to play a match with some students from another school. Our team was invited to be specific. And I think, some people from other universities will go and watch. Was hoping if you can be there?"

"I see. No prob! I'll be there! Let's just talk later since I'm almost home. Nino made breakfast and I'm trying to avoid making her annoyed."

I heard her chuckle and replied, "Alright, Onii-chan! Oh, and bring Nino Onee-chan with you, okay?"

"Sure! Talk to you later!"

"Hmm!"

After arriving home, I found Nino already preparing our plates on the table. I can't help but smile at our situation. It's something she always told me before and now that she's able to do it, I'm really happy for us.