Stop gawking at my brother

"Here are your room keys"Aarav Bhaiya handed us all keys to our room.

"All of you get ready and meet at the pool side of the palace in evening , we are having a pre engagement pool party"Ruhaan cheered as all of us shook our head and made our way to our respective rooms.

I kept my luggage at side not bothering to unload it and arrange it as we are here for just two days for Ruhaan's engagement with Naira.

Slipping into the jacuzzi,preparing myself a bubble bath, relaxing a little by humming my favourite songs I was done after half an hour.

Changing into a black bikini top topping it with a white shirt and a knot in between and blue denims, perfect for the pool party.

I made my way towards naira's room to see if she is ready or not as it's almost time for the pool party

"Ms Ruchika Singhania"I heard a loud voice as the door of Naira's room opened.

"Aakash"I shrieked and leaped on him.

"I missed you cutie"

"I missed you too babes"

"Aakash If your PDA is done, can you please call Ruchi inside"Naira's voice boomed from inside as we both chuckled.

"Are you ready Naira"I asked

"Yup almost done can you just curls my hair"

"Yup why not"I picked up the curler and started curling picking few strands of her hairs.

"Wohoo looking awesome babes"I Whistled at Naira as she was fully ready now in a white co-ord set paired with a beige beach hat.

"Let's go and see Aria and Ahana if they are ready or not"We both made our way towards Aria's room

"Aru are you ready"Naira ranged the doorbell.

"Aria already got ready and is in Ahana's room"Ishan informed opening the door. 

"Thanks Ishu"Naira said and dragged me from there towards Naira and trust me before I left I saw Ishan staring at me.