❀•.37.•❀ Lin Qingjing

The round mirror in his hand was still rippling.

The words "I told him!" were sounded from the opposite side.

The picture flipped in the round mirror, and soon a handsome and proud face of a young man appeared.

Zhizhi was looking over her head.

Looking at the man's face in the round mirror, she felt familiar, and then she held her fat cheeks and tried to think about it. Isn't this the same junior brother who hurried away with Yiyang Xianjun in front of Guangling Xianjun that day?

he shouted something, "Little Junior Sister passed out!" and looked at her father with hatred.

It looks disgusting.

Seeing the annoying Taiyizong cultivator, the fox cub snorted.

She just poked her head and glanced over, but the young man with a face full of impatience was stunned for a moment when he saw her, and then saw the immortal Guangling who was watching the play with his daughter on his face, and his face suddenly turned pale.

He quickly retracted his gaze, his face was strange but he tried his best to control himself not to look at Guangling Xianjun and Zhizhi any more, but said to the Hehuan Sect Master in a deep voice, 

"Today I offended the Hehuan Sect, please ask the Sect Master Haihan. It's just Qingjing. I like this child very much, and it is inevitable that I will feel injustice for him. Although he has just been fierce in his words and deeds, he has no choice but to take revenge. He has a bloody revenge and cannot take revenge, so..."

Having said that, a very handsome and fair-skinned young man's face appeared in the round mirror. 

His eyes saw Lin Qingya in the round mirror, his eyes were red, he gritted his teeth and said, 

"Lin Qingya! You crazy villain!"

"Bad man!" 

Zhizhi pointed to the handsome young man in the round mirror and said loudly.

Guangling Xianjun tightened his cub and smiled.

That day, his disciples told his daughter what they had encountered and what they had done.

That's really... trusting his daughter.

"Lin Qingya, do you want to fight back?" 

The young man opposite Lin Qingjing saw that a little guy had such a misunderstanding of himself, and there was a bit of tragic and hatred in his eyes.

He trembled all over, and repressedly complained to Lin Qingya, who was only smiling but did not say a word,

 "You are cruel, you killed my father, and you killed my mother...my mother..." 

 He was very thin and thin, with hatred and exhaustion in his eyes. he closed his eyes and said, 

"Because of you, my mother cried day and night, she ran out of oil and wept blood and died! Lin Qingya, the enmity between you and me is as deep as the sea, you wait for me, in the future, I will kill you with my own hands and take revenge. Xue hate! And you hypocrite... In the future, I want to let the world of comprehension know that you are cruel and cruel!" 

 His voice revealed gnashing hatred. 

 Zhizhi's eyes were rounded, and she had never seen such a rake. 

 "Your mother is pitiful, so isn't my second senior brother's mother pitiful? It was your mother who killed my second senior brother's mother first, so she deserves it!" 

The fox cub didn't care to pretend to be good-natured in front of the Hehuan Sect Master she had just met, and stood up. 

She got up, her tail swayed aggressively, her tail hair blew up, and she stood on the lap of Guangling Xianjun and shouted in a milky voice. 

 Super fierce! 

This sentence made Lin Qingjing stunned for a moment, and he couldn't help but ask with grief and anger,