❀•.39.•❀ shopping

The shop fell silent for a while.

Guangling Xianjun calmly looked at the little guy who was holding up the fruit and looking at himself.

Lin Qingya inexplicably felt that his master gave a feeling of shooting himself in the foot.

Although there is a suspicion of disrespecting the teacher and valuing the Tao, Lin Qingya has to admit that the feeling of seeing the immortal Guangling being choked is quite "you finally have today" joy.

Even the Sect Master of the Hehuan Sect watched with great interest.

After that, Guangling Xianjun picked up the red berries in Zhizhi's hand.

The shopkeeper standing beside him hesitated to speak, and watched this handsome man take one and eat it without frowning.

The ruby-like berries fell into his mouth, and his face did not change at all, he slowly ate the red berries, and then picked up all the red berries in his fox cub's hand and piled them into a small bowl beside him.

The aura moved slightly, and the red berries turned into a bowl of puree with aura.

Only then did Xianjun Guangling look at the sect master of the Hehuan Sect and said, 

"Give me some spiritual honey." 

The dual cultivators of the sect master of the Hehuan Sect are good at raising spirit bees. Spirit bees can be used as a means of fighting, and they are also used to collect spirit flowers in their spare time. Flowers can be used as nectar for warming the meridians of monks.

This spiritual honey is very precious, but there is naturally a lot in the hands of the Hehuan Sect Sect Master who is close to the water tower.

In the past, Xianjun Guangling had no interest in these things, and it was rare to ask for it at this time.

The Sect Master of the Hehuan Sect was also very generous, swept over the little guy who was wagging her tail and tilting her head to watch her father do things, took out a jar of spiritual honey and handed it to Immortal Guangling.

Immortal Guangling poured a ball of spiritual honey into a small bowl and stirred it for a moment with a slender ice jade chalcedony that exudes icy cold air.

The jam and Lingmi in the small bowl immediately exuded a sweet and cool breath.

"Eat it." 

Immortal Lord Guangling flashed again in his hand, and took out a small jasper spoon to Zhizhi.

The fox cub scrape her head.

"These red berries are very sour when eaten raw, and they don't taste good. It is sweet and sour when they are combined with spirit honey." Immortal Guangling touched his daughter's hairy ears.

"It's sour? Dad..."

"It's okay." 

Immortal Guangling saw Zhizhi dig a piece of fruit puree with a spoon, and gave it to him on tiptoe, and said obediently, 

"The fruit is sour, Daddy feels sour. , Daddy's sweet mouth."

She clucked together obediently.

She also felt that she just gave the fruit to her father without asking how to eat it. It was so sour that her father ate it for her own sake, which made her feel very careful and happy.

Because it was the fruit she gave, her father also ate the sour fruit.

Daddy really loves her!

"It's okay." 

Guangling Xianjun snorted, ate the spoonful of jam that his daughter gave him, and took out a clean small spoon for her to eat with a small bowl.

The fox cub gave her the second senior brother and uncle Huan, and neither of them would eat it, so she snuggled up to her father's side and ate jam obediently.

The chubby little guy twitched her hairy ears, and ate the sweet and sour cold silk one bite at a time, and there was a very comfortable aura melting jam, very well-behaved.

The Sect Master of the Hehuan Sect smiled and said to Immortal Emperor Guangling, 

"Red berries paired with Lingmi are indeed very suitable for Zhizhi." 

The red berries are so sour but there is still a market, naturally because the aura in the berries is very pure Peace, as long as you can stand the sour taste, this is a very suitable spiritual fruit for monks to eat.

This kind of pure spiritual fruit is paired with the spiritual honey that calms and nourishes the meridians, especially... take the thousand-year-old ice jade chalcedony to ice, and the ice jade aura is mixed in it, and even a small spoon of jasper is a rare spiritual jade.

Such an extravagant bowl of jam, except for the immortal emperor Guangling, who is now an immortal and does not know how many treasures of heaven and earth in his hands, no one is willing to do so.

The small spoon looks ordinary, but it is carved with spiritual jade, and it is still a very good tool to calm the cultivator's spiritual energy.

Is it okay to use a magic implement for your daughter as a spoon for eating?

You can really use the instrument as a spoon just because it looks like a spoon?

"My daughter." Immortal Guangling said casually, holding his chin,