▷40◁

The corner of the Hehuan Sect's mouth twitched slightly.

This is obviously a stupid father who doesn't distinguish right from wrong.

When others see it, I am afraid they will say that they are too spoiled.

However, seeing the father and daughter sticking together happily, he felt that... Immortal Lord Guangling is indeed worthy of pampering.

What if you are spoiled?

But... shouldn't a normal person say something like "Zhizhi is well-behaved, and she will be very well-behaved and kind no matter how good you are"?

It doesn't matter if you're spoiled, you can do whatever you want, maybe...it doesn't matter if you become arrogant and self-willed.

This seems...too indulgent, doesn't it?

"Sect Master, it's better to put yourself in the shoes." 

Lin Qingya smiled warmly from the side.

put yourself in.

The Sect Master of the Hehuan Sect pondered for a moment, and thought about Ruo Zhizhi's own cub... It seemed that he would also spoil her in the sky.

The so-called "you restrain yourself" and "don't spoil yourself" doesn't sound like what the father would say.

"Qingya is right. I am really jealous of your master." 

The Sect Master of Hehuan Sect said with a big smile.

If he also has a little girl who is soft and tender, I am afraid that he will be more fond of her than Immortal Emperor Guangling.

Seeing him so forthright, Lin Qingya just smiled and said nothing.

By the way, he took a look around and saw that when a few of their great cultivators appeared in Fangshi, the ordinary cultivators respectfully avoided a little, and in addition to being respectful, they were a little surprised... Obviously, they were notorious for their reputation. Guangling Xianjun and his daughter was so intimate and gentle.

He also didn't care about the thoughts of these monks, and entered the Treasure Pavilion with them.

The so-called Treasure Pavilion is naturally a place to gather treasures in the world. It looks very luxurious and has strong spiritual energy. Although it seems to be a small building, there is a universe in it.

Numerous small mustard spaces have been opened up and set up as separate secret rooms. There are also flowers and birds on the terraces in the secret rooms, which are quiet and isolated from the consciousness of outsiders.

The group of them were greeted respectfully into a secret room on the uppermost floor, and when the secret room was opened, there was a small, quiet and pleasant space inside.

Although this method of opening up a small space is powerful, it is also so-so in the eyes of the great cultivator.

As for Zhizhi, who is happily sticking with her father with her tail pouting, and the dojo of Immortal Guangling in the Vientiane Sect is also prosperous and beautiful. Although the flowers and plants in this secret room are very beautiful, she does not think it is very special.

Instead, Zhizhi didn't find it interesting until many treasures were sent to the secret room for them to choose.

What a beautiful small flower basket with water vapor, a fluffy and soft fabric like a cloud, and many, many interesting gadgets.

All children like.

"This flower basket is good. Don't you have spirit grass at home? Put it in this flower basket, and the medicinal properties of the spirit grass will be completely preserved."

Zhizhi can make alchemy, and also likes spirit grass very much. Immortal Guangling thinks this flower basket is a good instrument. Store spirit grass stuff.

Putting it aside, he flipped through some of the various fabrics in front of him, such as the brilliance of silk and satin flowing like the rays of the sun, the veils that flowed like clouds, and the brocades that flowed with all kinds of aura.

He glanced at it, and thought it was all beautiful. He pulled out a piece of brocade that was as thin and blue as sea water, and compared it to his fox cub. He nodded slightly and said, 

"I want it all."

This words seems to be what he said today Most words.

The stinky fox cub hurriedly said, 

"Dad and senior brothers also make new clothes."

She twisted her body and took out two very delicate and round elixir from her small storage ring. Said with milk,