108

Today's dope ass fanart is brought to you by.... @MahitoSlander so a round of applause!! My God, they are so talented!! Just look at how hot [Name] looks like Grrr! Bark!! Awooga!! So hot!! She reminds me of Makima from csm (not that I've read it) but hot damn!!

-----

Warning: Depictions of attempted suicide

------

A lone figure sat on the metal bed, swinging his legs while keeping his gaze on the floor. Heavy bags clung onto the skin underneath his eyes, his lips pulled into a permanent frown. He brought his hands from his sides, to his throat. Wrapping his fingers around his neck, he started to apply more pressure until he could feel his throat closing in.

He began to lose his breath, closing his eyes as the asphyxiation began setting in. Hoping he would finally be successful in killing himself, the boy continued on choking himself.

Until...

"Hanemiya Kazutora! You have a visitor!" He stopped his attempted suicide, clicking his tongue at how he was interrupted again.

"Come along." The guard ordered, taking out the keys and opening the door. The guard walked up to the yellow-eyed boy and brought out the handcuffs, wringing them on his wrists.

He wordlessly brought the younger boy out of the room, and walked him all the way to the meeting booths. The guards there ended up taking Kazutora from the other guard and led him in the glass room. As he entered the room, he walked to the chair near the glass panel and began to wait for the person to come already.

He was half expecting it to be Baji, but then again... He hasn't heard much from him since he got arrested. All he got was a letter from him, telling him that he was still going to abandon his position as 1st Division Captain.

Kazutora was staring at his hands when he heard the door open and a person enter. Looking up, he felt his breathing hitch when he caught sight of the person who entered.

It was you.

You smiled gently at him, making him feel several emotions at once. He didn't know if he should be glad that you were okay, or cry because he wanted to apologise to you, or smile back at you.

But then he heard you start, "Hey, Kazu... How are you doing?" That was the last straw. Tears broke out from his eyes, dripping down his pale cheeks as he tried to ease his sobs to apologise to you.

All he could do was blabber on, muttering incoherent apologies as you watched him knowingly, "S-So... S-Sorry, I'm so-so sorry!! I'm sorry!!" He begged, almost curling up in his seat as he cried fervently.

"I'm so-so sorry!! So sorry!! Please, I'm so sorry!! Please!!" He kept on crying like a broken record. You didn't say a word, letting his cry out his sorrow, cry out his misery since God knows how much he needed this.

"[Name]!! [Name], I'm so fucking sorry!! Please!!" He cried out and you decided to console him when he began to slightly choke on his cries, "Kazutora..." Your voice was incredibly soft, only making him cry even harder.

Why are you not angry at him?! Why are you not yelling at him for almost killing you?! He stabbed you!! You must have been in so much pain!!

"W-Why?! Why aren't you angry?! Why?!" He cried out, making you peer at him in misery, "Kazu... Please calm down..." You cooed, trying to ease him down. He stopped blabbering after that, but his sobs were still audible.

"Kazu, my dear... I'm not mad at you... I would never, and I mean never... be angry at you for something like this..." You calmed him down, making him dry his tears using both his palms to wipe them aggressively.