▷43◁ new friend

Lin Qingya smiled, rubbed the little guy's furry ears again, and a flash of light disappeared into the distance. Soon, there was a barking sound from the street.

very loud.

Zhizhi jumped from the arms of Immortal Emperor Guangling, stood on tiptoe at the corner of the street, and saw a black whirlwind swept in from a distance.

In the blink of an eye, a black whirlwind blew in front of her.

Stop at once.

In front of Zhizhi's eyes, a big black dog appeared.

A very large black dog, with shiny fur, strong and majestic.

Very energetic, a pair of dog's eyes are round, looking fierce, but standing there wet Lin Qingya's dog's eyes and wagging his tail happily.

Feeling the earnest gaze, the big black dog turned his head and met Shang Zhizhi's friendly eyes.

When he saw the little one in front of him, who wasn't taller than him, the big black dog tilted his head and bark 

"Wow!" 

He looked fierce, but he didn't act viciously, instead he tried hard Keep your mouth shut and hide your hideous canine teeth.

Zhizhi also looked at the huge black dog, saw that the black dog was still carrying a large empty box on its back, and turned to look at Lin Qingya.

"This is a black dog. It named itself a black dog." 

Lin Qingya introduced to Zhizhi with a smile.

Seeing the big black dog sticking out his tongue and looking at her, and tilting his head to look at Zhizhi, he smiled and said to the big black dog, 

"This is Zhizhi, my little junior sister, and really want to meet you." 

The dog was just an ordinary little black dog before it devoured the elixir refined by the Nascent Soul, but after swallowing the elixir, it became smarter and smarter, and became stronger and stronger.

He glanced at the empty box on its back and said with a smile to Zhizhi, 

"You can say hello to each other and get to know each other. The black dog doesn't work today."

Are there any dogs that still work?

Zhizhi looked curiously at the big black dog with its head held high.

The black dog raised his head proudly and showed her the box on his back.

"It works in the market, delivering some things in exchange for food." 

Some ordinary and simple errands, such as sending flowers and plants to a certain cultivator and sending a letter.

What other monks working in Fangshi can do, the big black dog can do everything now.

It did something, and when it got the spirit stone, it exchanged for the flesh and blood of some spirit grass and spirit beasts to use as food for itself, and by the way to replenish its energy.

It has become very smart since swallowing the elixir, and also likes to live freely in Fangshi, and has some shelter from Lin Qingya in the Vientiane Sect, so the life is very good.

Now eating spirit animal meat and spirit grass, the black dog is getting stronger, taller and more energetic!

Because the black dog can be self-reliant, the black dog is very proud and proud. Zhizhi also thinks it is very powerful, and can't help but say, 

"It's really amazing!"

A fox cub and a big black dog looked at each other, their tails were wagging, and each other Very friendly.

The big black dog barked, leaned over, and gently rubbed Zhizhi's cheek with its wet nose.

Zhizhi stretched out her small arms to hug the big black dog's thicker neck.

"I'll call you the black dog from now on." She sticks to the big black dog in a milky voice.

The big black dog barked, as if agreeing.

Guangling Xianjun glanced at his disciple, raised his eyebrows, and snorted.

Trying to use the big black dog to compete with him for Zhizhi's attention?

"Daddy, look at the black dog!"