✿16

I can't stop me, can't stop me~

Again Saturday came, Jaemin entered the drawing class, fixing his glasses not making any eye contact with any student as all of them stared at him

Again Saturday came, Jaemin entered the drawing class, fixing his glasses not making any eye contact with any student as all of them stared at him. He took a seat at the second last bench which was the only empty one. Whispers about him came into his ears. How unfair was it for him when he came here to make real friends but no one wanted to be friends with him after what happened last day! No one knew what happened to the girl. Jaemin's eyes were searching for the particular girl but she was no where to see. At the end, he decided to put his head down on the table. Few minutes later, the teacher came in with a student as the kid sat beside Jaemin. He felt a presence beside him but didn't have any wish to look up.

"Eunseo, are you okay?", a manly voice belonging to the teacher asked.

"Yes Sir. I'm fine", a soft voice replied.

"Now that I know you are allergic to peanuts, I'll be more careful next time onwards."

The eleven-year old boy snapped his head up and looked at his right side. There she was, sitting just beside him.

Feeling a stare, Eunseo twisted her head and asked, "Is it okay if I sit here? There's no more seat."

He blinked a few times and nodded his head.

"Students, here, this is a vase with flowers. Please try to draw a pencil sketch of the vase from your point of view."

As the students began to draw on their copies, Jaemin stole glances of her. With a gulp, he finally managed to speak, "I'm so sorry."

This gained Eunseo's attention. "Why are you sorry?"

"Because... it's me who gave you that peanut muffin. Actually those are my favorite but I didn't... know about your allergy. So, I'm sorry."

"Hey, this is not your fault as you said you didn't know. So, don't be sorry. I'm perfectly fine", she said.

"I still feel bad though." He frowned.

"Don't worry. I just went to the hospital and took some medicines. That's it. It happened before too." She shrugged her shoulders.

After a long pause, Jaemin hesitantly asked her, "As you know I'm new here, I don't know much about drawing. Will you please help me?"

"Sure", she beamed. "But before that can we be friends?" She smiled, lips curling up.

Jaemin tried to process what she just said. "You really want to be my friend?"

"Yes!" She forwarded her hand.

He nodded and shook hands with her. "Okay."

Then the young girl began to show him how to draw the vase symmetrically.