Chapter 24:News?

Hey wassup

Hello guys..I hope you read what I wrote on my profile cause it's supposed to notify you...well I'd appreciate it if you replied...

Anyway let's start...^___^

"Heidi..."Jb said."Look at me."He said and hugged me tighter.Bringing me closer to him.I slowly opened my eyes."Are you afraid?"He asked after looking in my eyes for some seconds.

"Of course I am...I haven't experienced things like these before...we have talked abou it again,right?But if it's you Jb...then I'm not so afraid.I know you won't hurt me."I said and avoided his eyes embarrassed of my words.

"Why are you so cute?"He said and hugged me.Then his hands staring moving reaching sensitive spots.Making me blush even more.Gentle touch.Gentle words.Everything coming from this man I hated once.

"Acho!"I suddenly sneezed.

"Haha someone's cold?And I thought I was making you feel hot enough.That's upsetting."He chuckled then frowned a little like a little child.

"No.You are making me feel-"Omo what am I saying?

"Then you admit that you like it?"He smirked and brought his face inches away from mine.

"I-I didn't say that..."I looked embarrassed in his eyes.

"You liar.Your hands are trembling again."He kissed my fingertips.

"It sucks that I can't lie to you."I muttered and gave him a peck on his lips.

"Hmm you became quiet bold lately.Are you trying to seduce me or what?"

"Do you remember the first time we met in your bedroom?"He looked confused in heard of my question.

"Yeah...why?"

"You told me that I'm gonna be your slave...do you remember that?"I said and he chuckled.

*Flashback*

"You said you wanted to open the door right?"

"Ye-yeah!"

"Then we'll make a deal.You're gonna be my slave and do whatever I tell you from now on and all our life together.If you agree I'll open the door and let you go."

"Wh-wh-wh-what?NO!"I shouted.

"Then you're staying here."

*End of Flashback*

"Even if we agreed to that,at last you didn't become my slave at all."

"Yes I did,for that day."I said and he laughed.

"Why are you bringing this back now anyway?"He asked me then.

"I want you to become my slave for one day."I said and his eyes widened.

"I'm not a masochist."

"Yahh I didn't say that,you pervert.It's because...my birthday...it's in four days...I don't want you to give me any presents.I'm happy by being next to your side.I just want you to be my slave for that day.It serves you haha."I grinned in satisfaction.

"Hey what's with that?Do you want me to do all the things for you?Aigoo."

"Please...I won't ask for anything else.It's my birthday.And who knows....I might give you a present too.Now I'm going to bed cause I'm freaking cold."I said and got up.