Arc 6, Chapter 4: The First Disciple

3rd person POV:

Yang: "Alright! Let's do this!"

Ironwood stares into the monitor as Yang powers up in the air, a white flame coating her.

Ironwood: "Winter! Contact the other Maidens! Now!!!"

Winter nods and attempts to call Raven and Pyrrha's scrolls, but nothing works.

Winter: "Sir! They aren't responding!"

Ironwood: "What did you just say?!"

Winter: "They aren't responding!! She might have gotten to them!"

Ironwood: "Are you trying to tell me that she killed 2 Maidens!"

James turns back towards the exit of the control room and growls a bit.

Ironwood: "Tell me. How FUCKED are we? Even with an entire military and you at our disposal, what are our chances?"

Winter: "I don't know sir. I'll go get the Ace-Ops though."

Ironwood sighs as Winter runs by him out of the control room.

???: "Sir! She's coming!"

Ironwood: "Huh?"

CRASH

The front window breaks and standing there is the fused being with her arms crossed, staring down at them.

Yang: "Ironwood."

Ironwood: "You...you aren't exactly Yang, are you? Your hair, your abilities."

Yang: "I am Yang but also not. It's hard to explain."

A bunch of armed guards come in with their weapons pointed at Yang. She jumps down and onto the floor, arms still crossed.

Ironwood: "Why're you doing this? What's your goal here exactly?"

Yang: "Before I blew up Beacon, Ozpin made an announcement. That 2 beings from another timeline have arrived. I am said beings. Yang Xiao Long and Eren Rose."

Ironwood: "What?! Another timeline?! How have you managed to travel like that?! We haven't been able to figure that out! We can simply just look into them!"

Yang: "I'm with the Brothers. I'm their disciple. I guess when I'm like this I don't have a name yet...I guess I'll drop the Xiao Long and just be 'Yang'."

James starts to sweat at the mention of the Brother Gods. He backs away slowly and points his arm towards Yang.

Ironwood: "Kill her! No matter the cost!"

Everyone opens fire at Yang. She sighs and dashes past all of them, almost like she teleported. She turns around and points her hand back at them and fires a white energy blast. It flies into one of the guards and causes a massive explosion, damaging the ship and killing everyone in the room besides Ironwood who left the room as quickly as he could while ordering the soldiers to fire.

Yang: "So this is Vorpal, huh? Why is my aura white?"

Yang decides to test something and activates Burn. A white fire overtakes her hair and her eyes turn red. Her hair glows more white then yellow now from Burn. Yang turns and looks in a reflection and looks more confused then anything.

Yang: "So my hair is now like Rubys...but with Burn it glows white instead of more yellow? This is weird."

Yang turns to her left and is punched in the face by a soldier that seems slightly familiar to the fusion. She stumbles back and gets a good look.