Episode 54

A
DIAMOND
💎
HEART

Episode 54

The playlist for this chapter is 'Thomas Day - Not my job anymore' do enjoy🎶🎶🎶

Fernando's POV

It's getting bored in here, I wish to go back home and feel more relaxed and be free like I've always been. But because I'm too afraid to face reality I've chosen to stay here. How on Earth do I face my family, my employees, my business partners, and even the press when they find out I'm now a divorcee?

It's not just an embarrassment to me but also my business associates. They'll all see me as a failure and because of that, they'll eventually pull back one by one in doing business with me. Why do I have to face the consequences of what she did? I shouldn't be the one getting ruined but her, I'm meant to be happy, not sad.

For how long do I have to hide in here just to protect myself and my company? Would they still judge me if they know the truth behind our divorce?

"What have I gotten myself into? Why did I fall for the wrong woman?" I grumbled and tossed on my bed.

I'm not the first to become a divorcee nor would I be the last. I don't care about the consequences that come with my divorce, nor do I feel affected by the rape charges I'm incurring against her.

If there's anyone to feel guilty about anything here then it should be her. She should be more guilty than I am. I don't think I've ever met the deadliest being like her. And you know the amusing part of it all? She looks so innocent like an angel which is not true.

"Damn you, Micaela!" I growled and punched my fist into the bed. This will end soon once Antonio gets back.

He is meant to be back already, he made me sit here all day waiting for his arrival but I'm yet to see him. Where I'm getting pissed with him is the fact he is not picking up my calls nor did he return any of my text messages.

The agreement we had was to have that woman sign our divorce papers and then the next morning he should return to Madrid. But no, my dear friend has decided to live there, I guess. Glancing at my wristwatch it was past 9 pm Madrid time.

While I was still thinking of Antonio, I heard a knock on the door. A sharp sigh escaped my mouth and I mumble "He is finally here" before heading to the door.

A frown settles on my face when I opened up the door. "What are you doing here, Bianca? I never requested anything, why did you intrude on my privacy?!" I yelled at one of my hotel employees.

"I'm sorry Sir Fernando, it's Araceli that asked me to bring this to you. She said you've stayed in here for 48hours without food and she was afraid you'll die of starving that's why...."

"Okay stop! I'm not dying neither am I hungry. I don't want to eat anything, if I'm hungry I'll put a call through and request for something. Now leave and give her the message".

She bows and scurries out of my sight. What's up with that lady I put in charge of my hotel? She's acting a little bit weird, especially the way she looks at me is quite irritating too. One of these days I might fire her for making me feel like a client instead of her boss. I was about taking sit on the bed when another knock came on my door.

"What the fuck!" I cursed under my breath and walk angrily to the door. "Are you deaf or something? I told you to tell her I'm not hungry, do you want me to...." I trailed off when my gaze fell on her.

My shrewd gaze fixed appraisingly upon her. My soul was full of fire and eagle-winged, I couldn't believe it. Her stare was so deep that I almost glance away. The silence was irksome, I couldn't wait another minute to say "Micaela?".

"Ferd," she said my name almost in a whisper.

My gaze raked her body and I couldn't deny the fact she looked dazzling in her pink sexy gown. My hawkish gaze traveled to her smooth straight legs up to her half-exposed cleavage. My thoughts were clamoring in confusion.

The way she packed her got me staring intently at her flawless shoulders. My gaze narrowed to her lips, it was all pink and dripping. It looked so inviting.

I gulped down saliva from my dried throat and glanced away. I can't believe I was falling hell over heels for her all over again.

I can't let her confuse my mind like this. I cleared my throat and pretended not to have drooled over her. "What are you doing here? I thought I made myself clear the last time we were together that I never wanted to set my eyes on you again?"

"Please hear me out, Ferd. Can you just let me in?" her voice had a coaxing inflection of a child. It is so angelic and sweet.

I didn't realize how much I missed this voice until now. 'Satan gets behind me' I scolded myself inwardly.

"No, I don't have anything to say to you. If there's anything you have to say then my attorney will...." My blabbing was cut short in no time.

I was interrupted by a kiss from my wife- sorry ex-wife. My agitation disappeared and was replaced with the pure fire of a great purpose. It was not an ordinary kiss, this kiss melted my heart completely and I found myself longing for more.

Who am I to reject such a sweet kiss? I didn't see it coming, but there was raw emotion as we kissed each other. Every breath I took smelled like a mixture of vanilla and jasmine.

I didn't realize it when I pulled her inside my room and locked the door with one hand while the other held her waist. She threw her bag on the floor and her hands wrapped around my neck.

It was becoming more than a lip kiss, I found myself kissing her neck down to her shoulders. Her fragrance hits my nose and I let my lips linger there for a moment.

My hand reached for her boobs and I squeezed on them. A soft moan escapes her mouth and that ignited the passion in me. Our legs carried us to my bed and I pushed her lightly to the bed.

I untied the ropes in front of her gown and it reveals her sexy pink and black colored bra. Merely gazing at her chest has turned me on without unclasping her bra. I pulled off her gown completely leaving her body exposed to just her bra and her panties. Her panties matched her bra and I find it so alluring.

So many wild thoughts clouded my mind as I gaze intently at her. I miss her so much. Desperate to make love to her again after a few days that have passed, I took off my shirt hastily and was left with just my boxers.

I pulled the duvet over us and I straddled on top of her. I do away with my boxers and I reached for her panties. The devil possessed my innocent mind and I tore them off... yes I tore them. Could romance be this aggressive? I think I'll ask Antonio the next time I see him.

"I'll replace it for you" I whisper and licked her earlobe. I hope she doesn't see me as a pervert after this.

"I don't care if you replace it, Ferd, I just want to feel you inside me, I miss you so much" she whispers with a soft moan.

That drives me more into action and I unclasped her bra and threw it on the floor. I sucked her tits and caressed her in every that I how to. And that was all it took for us to make love to each other.

"I missed you, mine. I missed touching and feeling you this way" I moaned as we came to a climax.

A huge silence fell in the room thereafter and I found it comfortable for a moment until my senses came back to normal.

I pulled away from her angrily and put on my clothes. "My love where are you going?" She asked and sat up.

"I'm no longer your love, we are getting divorced, Micaela. Don't think just because we had sex then I would change my mind on what I have in store for you. There's no way you'll get away from my revenge, Micaela! You can enjoy your stay here or vacate the room when you are done, I'm leaving!".

"Ferd, please don't leave me!" I heard her say but I snubbed her and grabbed my phone from the table and walked out of the room without any destination in mind to go to.

Where the hell is Antonio by the way?

*Interesting episodes await you, don't miss them!*