𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1

January 2022

"What the fuck is this?" I said pushing the phone into Jordan's face. "I'm telling you bro that shits fake" he yelled at me. "Then why was the bitch in our home, ESPECIALLY WHEN IM NOT HOME, WHAT THE FUCK JORDAN." I yelled back. "Bro move, ion got the time for this." He pushed me aside. "time for what?? Me or this situation your ass created." He looked at me then looked away. "Move Nadia..." he said dismissing me. "Are you serious?" I asked. "Yea dead ass." He responded bluntly. I just looked at him.

"Matter of fact ima help you, you can get out, I mean damn you already packed up everything, so save me the time and get the fuck out. cause I'm sick of hearing this Nadia, If you don't want to trust me there's no point of wasting each other's time." He said getting up and taking my suit cases to the front door. "Bet, fuck you." I said before grabbing my suitcases and purse. And just like that, our dramatic, toxic, drama filled ass relationship was over.

8 months later.

Liked by KissesByKarina and 1,398,265

theshaderoom TSR STAFF : Alessia Martin @alessiamartin #NewBooWhoDis? Girllllll, look at the tea !!! #jordanPoole seen with his new girl #karinamartin that's not so new👀👀👀.. if we took a look back 8 months ago, karina was spotted leaving Jordan's home while he was in a relationship AND living with #Nadia.. so dear beehives, any thoughts?

View all 690,000 comments

Flomillishit girl anyways, team Nadia tf.

sza my Nadia bae..💔

Theestallion let's be fr.. this new girl can't compete where she can't compare Lmao.

Indiaroyale girl please.

Yasmeennicole anyway, my bestie still that btc, but stream renaissance😘.

ForeverKarina I don't know they are kinda cute..

Samariajdavis now why tf this got so many likes-

35 seconds ago.

Luckily I was in a content meeting with my team when this was posted. We were having a calm and together meeting, then everyone's phones started dinging.. i looked to grab my phone but my assistant rushed over to me and snatched it before I could pick it up. "Uhhh, what's going on?" I asked. "Oh. Nothing we just don't need distractions,right guys?" She looked around. "Oh, uh yea." Everyone started saying after eachother nodding there heads. "Cassidy please give me my phone." I asked. "Are you sure..?" She questioned. "Yes!! now!" I demanded but still in a soft way. I opened my phone and looked at my notifications. I clicked the post I was being repeatedly tagged in..

Are you fucking kidding me...