Chapter 39

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Neil's POV

As the alarm started ringing and the noise reached my eardrums, my sleep was disturbed and I was awaken by it and still having a feeling of laziness inside my body, I swiftly turned around to snooze the alarm when from the other side I felt a pull on my arms as last night's sleeping arrangements clicked my mind.

Swiftly turning around yet again to the previous original side, I looked at Tiasha whose both hands were on my left arm as it wrapped around it and also our fingers were entwined with each other as a small smile plastered my lips.

Looking at her, I was trying to read her face when I felt her grip on my hands tightened as her nails digged into my palm when I slowly saw her calm face getting overshadowed by a look of fear and tension and she shook her head and started murmuring something.

"No no no. Don't leave me and go. The---the car---the car----fire----blast----mumma-------papa " her voice was barely audible yet I heard it.

"Tiasha,Tiasha what happened???" I asked as she kept on murmuring in her sleep, "TIASHA YOU OK???"

"Don't leave me and go. Neil don't leave me and-------and go", she clutched my hand tighter than before as I felt a sharp pain on my bare skin of the arm when she immediately screamed and jerked up with a worried face, "NEILLLLL"

As she got up from her sleep and sat on the bed, looking in front, I saw her forehead dripping with sweat as she was panting heavily.

Looking at her , I immediately switched down the temperature of the AC and placed a hand on her shoulder as she turned towards me and looked at me as if I was the one she was leaving for.

Before I  could  ask  her anything further or speak up, she within seconds, threw her arms around my neck and burried her face on the crook of my neck taking me aback as she started sobbing.

"Tiasha" my voice came as a whisper as I looked at her confused for a moment and then slowly wrapped my arms around her back.

"Thank God that you are fine. I was so scared. I---you---I----" she said in broken sentences between her heavy breaths as I felt tears trailing down my side neck where she burried her neck and sobbed.

"Tiasha" I called her smiling softly and cupped her face, "You are strong Tiasha and I know that you are so strong that you know how to handle anything and everything" she looked at me.

"Moreover why are you crying and tensed for me???" I added, as she lifted her face more looking directly into my eyes.

"Neil I-------I actually---you----" she sobbed.

"Tiasha no crying and see me, I am perfectly fine. I promised right that I won't leave your side then I will never"

"But---but I-------I saw---you----you"