53.

Y/N

I woke up as Val brought breakfast for John and I. "Eat up" Val started off "we need to start working on going on after the deputy secretary of homeland security" Val said which the deputy secretary of homeland security was the person under the secretary of homeland security.

"Once we target him and chief of staff Homeland security and now left defenseless and that's where you two and my team will come into play" Val explained. "So we're basically going to be the avengers?" John asked as she sat the food she gotten for me in front of me. "No We're more like villains now because we just killed almost all of Homeland security" Val started off "but I see us over coming the villain era and becoming heroes" Val said trying to excite us as John and I just looked at each other. "Later on right now we have shit to get done" Val added.

"And I need The winter soldier to join forces with us because he has information we don't" Val said as I was thinking about James. "So once this team is completed What are you going to call us?" John questioned. "I'm thinking the thunderbolts" Val answered as I just nodded my head thinking about last night and I wanted more. I started getting flashbacks as I smiled to myself but then I started thinking about him possibly using mind games against me.

"You alright?" Val asked with a smirk while eating a croissant. "Yeah i think the thunderbolts is a good idea" I admitted. "Once I have the winter soldier on board you three will be the leaders of the team" She assured. "Mostly me" I simply said with a smile as Val chuckled. "I know that's right" she agreed as John chuckled and shook his head.

"Hey Val after breakfast or sometime today can I just take some time out for myself. Go for a walk or go shopping or something?" I asked as Val just looked at me then over at John. "She literally just killed the secretary of homeland security just give her a couple of hours" John started off "besides she's not you know?" He started off then pointed to his head. Val then looked at me "you run away I kill you" she simply said as I nodded.

Once I was finished with breakfast I stayed around basically watching James tracker on my computer watching him go different places. Around four o clock I started getting ready to leave out for my time alone. I placed on my outfit and finished getting ready as I placed my natural hair half up and half down.