- Drive-in -

You try not to make a single noise as you and Robin sneak through the bushes of the Denver drive-in movie theater.

You hear Robin laugh a little when you almost slip on some mud, causing him to grab onto your hips and steady you.

"Careful." He whispers, his tone teasing.

You playfully role your eyes before continuing on your journey through the bushes.

You and Robin did this every Saturday. Sneak through the bushes, steal some rando's chairs and sit infront of the screen. You guys didn't care what movie was on, you went to spend time.

Once you make it through the bushes you smile happily when you recognize the opening scene to Robins favorite movie.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

"Robin, look." You smile, pointing to the screen.

Robin looks up from the stoney path he was on and towards the screen, immediately smiling when he notices what movie is playing.

"C'mon," he grabs your hand, pulling you towards the lot. "Lets get our seats."

You laugh, shaking your head before searching the lot.

Right now was the best time to steal some chairs. Most people have usually abandoned their cars to go and get snacks while the movie starts so they can eat their way through the time.

"There!" Robin whisper shouts, pointing to a group of empty chairs and blankets.

Nodding, you follow him towards the chairs, each of you grabbing your own chair before you make your way towards the front of the lot.

Luckily, the chairs you had taken were right at the back. So the people hopefully won't be able to spot you and Robin with their equipment.

Once you and Robin reach the front, you set up your chairs next to eachother and sit down.

"I'm so glad they're playing this movie. We've requested it so much."

You nod at your boyfriend with a hum of agreement.

The drive in holds a movie every Friday and Saturday, and at the end you're allowed to go to the small building and write down what movie you want on one of those nights.

Every Saturday for the past five weeks, you and Robin both request Texas Chainsaw Massacre, but they never picked it.

You guessed it was because alot of families came here with their children, or they just could've been waiting for Halloween, which was tomorrow. Either way, you're glad they've put it on.

+++

The movie was finished and Robin had given you his jacket half way through when he saw you shiver.

Packing your chairs, you both sneak them back to the group you got them from, making sure they'd all gone toilet or something before you put them back.

Robin grabs your hand, turning to you with a smile on his face. "Where to Hermosa?"

"Your place, my mom won't allow you at mine past 8." You say and Robin nods.

"But your allowed at mine?"

You hum, nodding. "Crazy right?"

Robin laughs before pulling you through the walk out exit.

You turn your head to the side and spot the worker eyeing you and Robin, as if she was trying to recognize the two of you.

You give her a wink and her eyes widen. "Hey! You two!"

Robins head snaps in the direction you were already looking, spotting the worker pointing a security guard in your direction.

Acting quickly, Robin pulls your arm and the two of you boost it down the road.

The guy chasing you was obviously over weight and it just made you and Robin run faster, laughing at the security guards effort.

"Try and keep up piggy!" Robin yells over his shoulder and you burst out laughing, trying not to collapse while running.

"Dont make me laugh, it's hard to breath!" You yell, trying not to die laughing.

You and Robin turn the corner and he pulls you into a bush, making you let out a yelp of surprise.

Before you can scold him he quickly covers your mouth with his hand, whispering a small "shh" in your ear.

The two of you watch the security guard run right past the bush and down the road, not very fast.

Once he's out of sight, you lick Robins palm to get him to let go.

And it works because he quickly pulls his hand away.

"Yuck!" He yells and you laugh at him, watching as he wipes his hand on his pants.

"Don't cover my mouth bitch." You say and he raises his eyebrow.

"You don't seem to mind when—" He's cut off when you smack his gut, making him laugh.

"Shush."

He nods, standing up and holding his hand towards you. You gladly take his hand and he helps you up, interlocking your fingers.

You both make your way out of the bushes and back to the concrete path and begin walking towards his house, hands swinging back and forth.

"Same time next Saturday?"

"Yep."