25

Confused with emotions

I walked down the hospital corridors the flooring felt cold and harsh beneath my feet. After being in this hospital many times I knew my way out. "Y/N" I heard Ani calling after me. I bumped into someone knocking them to the floor harshly. "Oh I'm sorry" I apologized, helping the person up, that's the least I could've done. following the corridors that I knew, I managed to get out through a back door. I called for a hovercab and I told them to take me to my apartment. 

Once I reached my apartment I took a warm shower, the water stinging me as it traveled down to my recent injury. I got out drying myself, brushed my teeth and put on a new set of Jedi robes. I heard knocking on my door. "Y/n open up, I know you're in there." I heard Obi's voice I sighed putting on my shoes and opening the door. It was still dark out. Stood behind the door was Anakin and Obi. "You are supposed to be resting." Obi stated and I rolled my eyes strutting past them. "Y/n as much as we want you to rest, we know you just want to get back out there, here." Obi spoke up passing me my lightsaber, I took it. "That's why you are going to stay close to me but first get sleep I will stay with you Ani can go back to his apartment." Obi spoke and I sighed, "You think I'm going to slip away again don't you?" I asked and Obi laughed. "I know you will try to, you will try and find general grevious." He spoke. "Then you would be right" He responded Ani stormed off to his apartment leaving me and Obi. "I don't know what's going through his head at the moment I sense great anger with him." Obi stated once Anakin left. "Don't fear the worse." I responded turning to walk back to my apartment Obi followed. I opened the door allowing him to walk inside and he lied down on the sofa.

I looked at him. "Sleep beside me? You need a good nights rest." I stated and he shook his head. "I can't risk the temptation." He mumbled quietly but I heard him, he closed his eyes. "Obi?" I asked standing above him. "Yes Y/n." He responded still not opening his eyes I sighed and knelt down beside him, placing my lips on his. He pulled me on top of him without unlinking our lips. I pulled away, I didn't regret what I had done. He got up while I was confused with my emotions. "Would you like to sleep with me?" I asked him, I was shocked at what came out my mouth. He looked at me and immediately put his lips on mine picking me up and walking to my bedroom, opening the door and throwing me onto the bed. I don't know what came over me, I was filled with lust that I allowed him to undress me he was careful not to hurt me but he quickly took his clothes off and got on top of me. Revealing a 8 inch dick, he inserted it into me and began moving backwards and forwards. I moaned, he certainly had experience. He lasted quite long too, making the bed hit off the wall. He aggressively kissed me as if he had been waiting for this moment. Soon we both came and Obi lied down breathing heavily. "You have experience." I pointed out. He nodded, "When I was 15 I decided to try it out." He responded then he looked at me. "And you seem to too." He added and I nodded not elaborating that I fucked his old apprentice just a few hours before. "I love you Y/n, and god I've missed your touch." Obi spoke trying to clear the silence I smiled. "As have I missed yours." I admitted he put his arm around me and gently brushed his fingers on my arm.

He kissed me on the head and I fell asleep in his arms. I woke up to Obi waking me. "The council wants us to go to a meeting on the outer rim sieges." Obi explained and I yawned getting up and putting on my robes, brushing my teeth and putting up my hair. I followed Obi out of my room and we went to the auditorium which held a big projector. We walked to take a seat. I wasn't really focusing on the report as I was thinking about Obi and Ani, how they both love me and I disrespected them by going with both. Soon the meeting ended and I missed everything. 

In came Anakin. "You missed the report of the outer rim sieges." He commented and Ani looked down. "I'm sorry I was held up. I have no excuse." Anakin responded truthfully. "In short they are going very well." Obi began, "Saleucami has fallen, and master Vos has moved his troops to Boz Pity." "What's wrong then?" Anakin asked confused and worried. "The senate has expected to vote more executive powers to the chancellor today." He reported something was off. "That can only mean less deliberating and more action. Is that bad? It will make it easier for us to end this war." Anakin thought logically, or what he thought was logical. "I think you should be careful of Palpatine, Ani." I stated, I always sensed something gravely when I was around him. Obi agreed. "Be careful of what?" Ani responded even more confused. "He has requested your presence." Obi answered for me. "What for?" Ani asked intrigued as Obi left and we both followed. "He would not say." Obi returned Ani's eyebrows furrowed. "He didn't inform the council? That's unusual isn't it?" Ani pressed on. "Can't you see Ani, all of this is unusual. And I feel uneasy and I think Obi can agree with me." I returned and Obi nodded with that Anakin walked off to Palpatine.

Me and Obi walked around the jedi temple whilst we were waiting on the next orders to us. "So would you like last night to happen again?" Obi asked out of the blue I thought for a second. "If it doesn't affect us then certainly." I responded and he smiled. I looked around to see if anyone was around which they weren't and I kissed obi on the cheek, just after I did we both had a transmission from the council on our holograms, which they called for a emergency meeting. We walked the corridors and walked inside bowing out of respect and took our seats at the jedi council.

Anakin walked in soon after bowing. "Allow this appointment lightly the council does not. disturbing is this move by Chancellor Palpatine." Yoda spoke, the reason of this meeting is that Palpatine wanted Anakin on the council. "I understand." Anakin replied. "You're on this council but we will not grant you rank of master." Master Windu stated and Ani became shocked. "What?" He questioned, "How can you do this? This is outrageous. It's unfair. How can you be on the council and not be a master?" Ani became enraged and argumentative Obi looked to me and I gave him a reassuring look. "Take a seat, young Skywalker" Windu demanded and Ani bowed and apologized for his recent outburst of anger. He sat beside me and Obi shook his head disappointingly.

"We have surveyed all systems in the Republic, but have found no sign of General Greivous." Master Ki-Adi-Mundi informed and I thought logically. "He must be hiding in the outer rim." I thought out loud and Yoda looked at me and agreed. "Yes he must. The outlying systems you must sweep." Yoda added and Obi looked at master Yoda. "We do not have many ships to spare." Obi spoke up. "What about the droid attack on the wookies?" Master ki added on top of that. Yoda went silence in thought. "It is critical we send a attack group there immediately." Windu spoke and obi agreed, "He's right. It's a system we cannot afford to loose." "Go I will. Good relations with the wookies I have." Yoda offered and Windu looked at everyone. "It's settled then. Yoda will take a battalion of clones... to reinforce the wookiees on Kashyyyk. May the force be with us all." Mace windu finalized the plan