Chapter 70 An Icy Resolve

No one's POV

It's been a few days since Nhazul and Serena began to date. Upon finding out , everyone was happy for them, with Lana the most supportive of the two. With only a few days left before the start of the Pokémon League. Nhazul along with Margo and the guys had arrived at Lillie's mansion to help her and Mallow master their Z Moves. As everyone was waiting, Lillie had walked in with Snowball.

Lillie: Alola, everyone!

Everyone: Alola!

Lana: We asked the boys to help cheer us on

Nhazul: I brought Margo along since my parents are busy helping Kukui today. I hope you don't mind.

Lillie: Not at all.

Margo: I've never been inside of a mansion before. It's massive.

Lillie: Please, make yourself at home.

Nhazul: So, Lillie. Are you ready for some more training?

Kiawe: The Alola Pokémon League is right around the corner!

Ash: Let's all train together!

Lillie: Let us give it our all! But first... There's a Pokémon I'd like you all to meet.

Upon arriving, Lillie led everyone down to a room that looked like a study of some sort, showing them a mechanical looking Pokemon.

Lillie: Let me introduce you

Lillie: Let me introduce you. This is Magearna.

The others looked surprised, as Margo spoke.

Margo: Whoa! You have a Magearna?

Nhazul: You know about Magearna?

Margo: Yeah, I read about it in a book before. It's an man made Pokémon that was built 500 years ago by a scientist.

Eevee, Pikachu and Sylveon all walked up to Magearna, looking at it curiously.

Lillie: Father got her for me back when I was still a baby.