chapter ten - broken

They then heard a noise from the mattress that was in the room

They then heard a noise from the mattress that was in the room. They saw it start to shake. A hole ripped and out popped 'Eddie's' head. "You wanna play loogie?" He asked and a black burning substances came out of his mouth. The substance came closer to the three and 'Eddie' shook like crazy. Eddie finally awoke and saw he had a broken arm. Then Eddie heard fingers tapping on the fridge door.

The fridge opened revealing an upside down, squished up Pennywise. He came out of the fridge, twisting his body around to become normal looking again. Pennywise bent over as he stood saying, "Time to float." He began to walk towards him causing Eddie to crawl back, struggling to though.

The three 13 year olds upstairs, turned around and saw three doors. On them said, "NOT SCARY AT ALL", "SCARY" and "VERY SCARY". Downstairs, Pennywise came in close to Eddie. He grabbed his hand after Eddie tried to hit him. Pennywise faked 'bite' him to scare him. He then fake cried, copying Eddie due to him crying.

As the three were upstairs, they all looked at eachother then going to the "NOT SCARY AT ALL" door. They opened it and it was dark. "Where's my shoe?" A girl's voice was heard. Maddie pulled on the pull chain, causing it to reveal the top half of Betty Ripsom's body.

The backed up quickly. Bill and Maddie's mouths were wide open while Richie yelled. He then yelled, "Where the fuck were her legs? Holy shit, what the fuck was that?" The black substance got closer, burning the floor. They backed up to the wall but Maddie then told Richie, "This isn't real." Bill then said, "Remember the missing kid poster. That wasn't real, so this isn't real."

"Tasty, tasty, beautiful fear." Pennywise said to Eddie showing his sharp teeth. "Come on. Ready?" Bill said to Richie, knowing his sister was ready. "No!" Pennywise's eyes went into the back of his head as his mouth widened, showing his sharp teeth. "No. No, no!" Eddie said and Pennywise stopped due to the three others getting out of the room that was upstairs.

"Oh, thank fuck." Richie said. "Where's Eddie?" Maddie asked. "Help! Help!" Eddie screamed and Pennywise cover Eddie's face with his white-gloved hand. The three ran downstairs and into the kitchen where Eddie and the clown were. "Eddie!" Richie yelled and the three saw IT.

"Holy fuck. Eddie!" Richie said. Pennywise looked straight at Denbrough twins "Maddie? Billy? This isn't real enough for you? I'm not real enough for you?" "Oh, shit." Richie muttered. "It was real enough for Georgie." IT said with an evil face towards the twins as they began breathing hard at what IT said about Georgie.

IT then charged towards Richie, Bill and Maddie but he got stabbed through the face. It was Beverly, she stabbed him with the spike from the fence. "Holy shit!" Richie yelled as the clown looked at Beverly. Stan, Mike and Ben watched from the door until Bill said, "Get Eddie! Get Eddie!" Beverly, Maddie, Richie and Bill ran to Eddie's side.

Pennywise looked at them as he had the spike through his head. He got closer to them as his claws got longer, causing them to rip through his white gloves. "Oh, fuck! We gotta get out of here!" Richie yelled and he then added, "Get Eddie. Let's go!"