(1/3) Chapter 8 - The day that doctor is sick

tell me every terrible thing you ever did

and let me love you anyway

/

The sound of water from the towel being twisted against the small plastic basin rang out in the small bamboo house. The student's Teacher Pin, who has finished teaching, hurriedly comes back to take care of the sick person during his lunch break. He doesn't even go back to his own house, even though he's sick, he still stay at other people's house...Mesa and JJ who took turns to come and take care of his friend, but now they're both free which is why they have the chance to see N'Prince doing sponging for A'Fah.

Like their purpose of living is to become a third wheel.

"Are you feeling better? Your body is not that warm compared to the morning"

Mesa nudged his friend with his elbow again and again, telling him to see that doctor. Just now when N'Prince was not here, he's still playing games with them. Now, he's resting his cheeks on Nong's hand like he's sick with typhus.

For the past two to three days, a huge improvement has been happening in the village. From mowing the grass, removing branches, making weirs, and thatching the roof of the house for that grandmother. Check on this auntie's light panel, squeezing the blood of chickens and preparing them to pay respect to ghosts according to their beliefs. Many jobs were assigned to the three of them. The doctor added more jobs to himself other than checking on the villager's health which at last, the person who has never been sick for centuries like him happened to be sick.

And once he gets sick, he exaggerates like this.

"Are you okay?" The sound of being worried from the heart of Omgoi.

"Yes, my temperature has become normal"

"I've taken the medication that you have asked from the medical centre krab" Showed him the medication before removing the string of hair that blocked the doctor's face. When he's sick he exaggerates...to the point where he doesn't care about his two friends sitting at the corner of the room with their teasing faces.

"Then I'll go and continue my teaching. I will come back later"

"Can you not go?"

JJ rolled his eyes.

Mesa covers his face because he can't take what's happening in front of him.

Played so exaggerate like in the theater I thought he's acting in Four Reigns (An old Thai drama) what the fuck.

"I can't, please just stay with P'Mesa and P'JJ" Those beautiful hands squeeze the cheeks of the sick person that are lying down on the mattress. Honestly, he wants to stay as he's worried as well. But responsibilities come first plus, he has 2 friends with him.