🐙 Cramming Session, Results Stacked, and A Group Counterattack 🐙

Hello my lovely readers. I am now back from my little vacation and we will now get back to our regularly schedule program. Thank you all for the  many birthday wishes. That was very sweet of you all and now, we officially start with Octavinelle chapter, yay! Ooh also due to popular demand Kanzaburou may be a love interest, but I'll have to look through comments if not maybe make a poll. If by any chance this is a yes you'll be seeing more art of him made by yours truly. Now then, since your dear Author chan is so benevolent, I will not make this whole chapter sad...yea..ahem, anyway that's about it for now so like always, remember to enjoy and happy reading!
*******************************************

"I would love to enjoy a day with just the two of us. Let me be the one to make you something as sweet as you are."

                        ~ Trey Clover ♣️

The event with Savanaclaw and Magift came to an end and not only that, but (Y/N) also managed to befriend two students from Ignihyde Dorm.

Currently, the raven haired female slept soundly in her room at the Ramshackle Dorm before soon enough having another strange dream.

                         🐙 Dream World 🐙

The raven haired female was in the middle of the ocean, her dark blue orbs soon glance up at the skies at she took notices of the dark clouds along with thunder.

"A storm is coming, it looking pretty strong too.."

"Hurricane's a coming! Stand fast! Secure the riggin'!" A sailor soon called out from the boat as the others seem to quickly get to work.

Soon a red haired girl pulled a male with black hair to shore, before laying him on the sand as (Y/N) stared at the female in shock.

"Ningyo? She's quite a pretty mermaid...unlike the stories I've heard..."

"Look! He's breathing." The redhead said happily before she went back into the ocean once another voice was heard.

"Eric!" An older male exclaimed as he help the raven haired man up who seemed to be slightly dazed.

"A girl rescued me..." The raven haired male said as he walked with the elder male. "She had the most beautiful voice..."

Soon enough the two were out of sight and the mermaid pulled herself up on a rock, the wind blowing against her red hair. "My heart..oh, how it pounds! Yes, I know it. The day will soon come!" She said happily as she soon sang the last bit.

"Part of your world!"

Not too far from her, were two eels who watched the whole thing as they let out a small laugh both staring at the redhead female.

Soon enough the dream ended as the raven female slowly woke up as she let out a small sigh.

"Why was I dreaming about a storm?" (Y/N) said to herself before soon getting up to prepare to the day.

"..Mrrrghrow..the trick to tests...is if they're two choices, it's a trick question..." Grim mumbled to himself and soon enough he slowly began to start falling asleep, letting out a soft snore.

"Rise and shine, Grim." The raven haired female said waking him up as she was now dressed and ready for the day.

"Myah! Don't surprise me like that. You'll make me forget everything I just memorized!" Grim exclaimed. "Today's the last day of the final exams and you and I are still technically one student put together, so you better not tank my grades (Y/N)."