eleven

longer chapter than you're used to with me

yay :)

or nay :(

* * * * * *

"I want you to kiss me."

"K-kiss you?" I stutter.

"Yes, darling. I want you to kiss me. Do you know how to do that?"

I shrug, "I don't know, I'll try."

"Good girl. You'll learn."

I nod.

Okay, Lucy, get your shit together, my subconscious tells me.

"Come on now. It can't be that hard. I mean, I know what's hard, for sure. But, come on, baby girl. Give your Daddy a kiss, before he considers giving you another spanking.

I gasp.

I don't want that again. It really hurt. My behind is still a little sore from it.

"Okay, I'll help you a little." he sighs, "First, wrap your arms around me."

I do what he tells me.

"Lucy, baby," I hear Harry chuckle, "not literally around me. I meant around my neck."

"Oh, sorry." I blush.

"It's alright, baby. I understand you're a bit nervous. I mean, kissing me, is obviously pretty special."

I chuckle, "Don't be so full of yourself."

"Watch your words there. You'll be full of me soon enough."

I gape at him and he laughs.

"Okay, second step, lean in and kiss me."

I really don't know why I'm acting like such a baby right now. It's just a kiss. I only have to lean in, close my eyes, and let it happen. What's so difficult about that?

"Lucy? Come on!" Harry whines.

I give him a small smile. My fingers play with his long hair in his neck. It's soft, so curly.

"I didn't know you were this shy, God."

"I'm not shy!" I defend myself, "I'm, uh, timid."

"Timid?"

"Yes."

"You know that's basically the same thing as shy, don't you?" Harry chuckles.

"It's not! Timid is different from shy!"

"In what way? Enlighten me."

"I can't explain that, but I swear, it's not the same!"

"It's pretty much the same then."

"It's not!"

He laughs again, his head falling back. I love hearing him laugh. His laugh is cute and charming.

"Don't laugh at me." I hit his chest, also kind of wanting him to keep laughing, because it's so mesmerizing. I want to keep staring at him, just because of his laugh. I'm engrossed by it, like it's the only thing that's here. Everything around me becomes a blur and he is the only thing that's happening.

Sounds a bit weird, doesn't it?

"Oh, Lucy," he says, still laughing, snapping me out of my thoughts, "Sometimes, I'm so, how do I say that, I'm so fond of you, kind of. You're so precious and so admirable. You're your own person, that's so delightful about you. But you're still so goddamn innocent. It makes me want you more and more." he gives me an endearing little grin.