flashback night

ages:16
497 words

Earlier on in the school day, Robin had invited Finney to go to the drive in theater to see a movie with him. Of course Finney agreed, it's not like he had other plans.

Robin pulled up in his old beat up truck that his uncle had recently got him once he turned 16. Finney got in and smiled at Robin. "Hey Finney, i got some sodas and other shit in the back for us." Robin said driving away from Finneys house. "Okay sounds good." Finney said, Staring at Robins hands on the steering wheel.

They arrived a few minutes later and parked somewhere off to the side in the back. Robin turned off the car, rolling down the windows, letting the fall breeze blow through the car. Finney reached in the back to get the snacks and drinks for the movie. "By the way we are watching Jaws cause it's a awesome movie." Robin said, smirking at Finney.

"Didnt that come out years ago tho?" Finney asked confused. "Finney, you dumbass it's flashback night..that's when they play movies that came out awhile ago." Robin said laughing at how stupid Finney was. "Oh-..oh ok, uh yeah makes sense." Finney said, turning his head to look ahead, embarrassed.

The movie starts a few minutes later and both boys eyes are glued to the screen. Robin would occasionally laugh at stuff he wasn't supposed to and throw m&ms at Finneys head to get a ride out of him. Finney was just smiling the entire time, liking how Robin was so childish and soft around him.

"Hey Finney, dude, you good? You kinda zoned out a little there." Robin said, waving his hand in Finneys face. Finney, having not realized he was staring at Robin, turns away and feels his face heat up from embarrassment. Robin looks at him confused, trying to figure him out, but then breaks out in a wide smirk.

Robin pretends to stretch and then puts his hand on top of Finneys, intertwining their fingers once Finney opens his hand. Meanwhile Finney is freaking the fuck out trying to figure out why Robin was doing that. Robin rubs his thumb over Finneys knuckles and stares at him. Finney feels him staring and reluctantly looks over at Robin.

Robin kind of just looks over Finneys entire face before cupping Finneys cheek with his free hand, and pressing their lips together softly. Finney gasps in the kiss, eyes opening wide, not expecting that. Robin pulls away, "oh shit- sorry- um i-" Robin stutters out, taking his hand away from Finneys cheek, thinking that he got the wrong message.

Finney just smiles and leans over connecting their lips again. Robin let's out a sigh of relief, putting his hand back on Finneys cheek, and kisses back, deepening the kiss. They could always come back and watch another oldie, another time.

HIIII! THANK YOU FOR 2K READS HOLY SHIT BALLS. 😨

may have mistakes