(A message from the author)

Hello fellow readers,

I deeply apologize for not posting any chapters.

I'm making a few changes to this book like to the cover, the title, some information about the characters, and etc. (MAYBE!!!)

I am currently looking back at past chapters and man...they are so CRINGEY! I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU GUYS MANAGE TO READ THAT!

My poor writing...

But anyway, I'm currently editing the chapters, removing CRINGEY parts that I have written and some grammar mistakes. I know some people do that after they finish the book BUT I sadly haven't been a daily week posting person so I have to REVIEW my writing and my plots for this story.

I have also written and edited some parts to the "Two days" chapter. Here is a message that I have ALSO written in that chapter:

8/8/22 -

I edited this chapter, because I saw that there were so many parts that were so CRINGEY and so many wrong errors. Ugh, I don't know how you guys read that, I can't even read my OWN writing 😑.

I know I haven't been posting a lot about this book but I'm trying to pick this up. BUT if I can't keep up with this story, then I might have to unpublished it. Because I feel so sorry to the people who are reading this and their author who can't even have a good scheduling to post.

But I can tell you that, I'm soon going to be on track and having a MORE prepared preparation of this book. AND!!! there is going to be some changes to this book! So look forward to those! And I hope you guys can hang in there for a little bit.

So I'll soon be posting and editing back on track but I sadly can't keep promise that well on this book because I couldn't keep it last time...🥲.