{CHAPTER 29}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

YA'LL! Go check out my new TR oneshot book that I just uploaded, first oneshot is already out and it's a Haruchiyo Sanzu x reader.
^^^
Go show that oneshot some support and feel free to comment on it in order to request characters/prompts!

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

Two whole months had flown by since Ryu's attempt at sending me to jail and I haven't seen him since.

Which was weird because he's always in class but it seems like he either dropped out or he's skipping, I don't necessarily care.....I'm just glad that I don't have to see him again.

I'll get my associates degree in the next three weeks and then I won't have to worry about seeing any of my classmates. Since they won't be my classmates anymore.

My mom has already agreed to let me stay at her place, I knew that she wouldn't mind......considering that me and her are so close.

All of my things were packed, except for a few outfits that I would be wearing during the next three weeks.

Ami had already packed the rest of her belongings up and moved out, she even returned her dormitory key.

Things between us hadn't exactly been the same since she kissed me but we were working on it, we've hung out several times over the past two months so I'm sure that everything will be back to normal in no time.

I also haven't talked to Sanzu in the last two months-.....Just kidding, he'd probably hunt me down if I pulled something like that again.

Sanzu and I have been.....normal? I'm not really sure how to describe a relationship with a delinquent, especially one like him.

Speaking of Sanzu-

"I wonder what he's doing right now......?"

*Currently with Sanzu*

"So are you finally ready to admit that we're pals?" Ran questioned as he walked a bit behind the pinkette. "We're not pals"

Ran rolled his eyes "Then why'd you call me for help? You could've called anyone else" he pointed out and a small smirk tugged at Sanzu's lips. "You'll see"

The older Haitani grinned "Did you make some kind of renovations to your house?" he questioned as Sanzu opened up the front door and walked inside with the taller male walking in behind him.