p2

anotha one😋

(FINNEYS POV)
the second we got home i changed into royal blue pajamas and sat at the edge of my bed. i couldn't get his smile out of my head.

why cant i stop thinking about him? i hate him. i hate this. i tried to close my eyes but the thought of him wouldn't leave my mind.

i just hate so much about him. i hate his clothes. his eyes. the way his hair rest perfectly on his shoulders. but i guess the thing i hate most of all.. is the way that i could never ever hate him.

(3rd PERSON POV)

"finney we're going to be late," gwen shouted into finneys room. he rolled out of bed and changed quickly. "what took you so long," gwen asked. "i just.. woke up late i guess," he replied. "well okay then sleepy head i'm going to my class catch you later." her voice slowly faded.

finney walked into school with tired eyes that quickly shot open once he saw matty and his friends. he rushed away pushing through the crowd in front of him and darted straight towards the boys bathroom.

(ROBINS POV)
i had just fought another kid, 4th one this year. i was walking to the bathroom when i saw finney, matty and his friends all pile in. that couldn't be good.

i walked in to see him. he looked terrified. "hey, dipshits. move won't you." as i walked toward the sink to wash off my hands his eyes met mine through the mirror. "hey finn. what's happening?"

i tried to focus on the sink that had stained red with the memories of my fight but matty and his friends wouldn't leave. "hey. would you leave now? jeez," i told them. they left.

(FINNEYS POV)
the second he walked in the room went silent. when he walked towards me our eyes locked. my cheeks were red. why are my cheeks red?

"hey finn. what's happening," he asked. his stupid voice. matty and his friends left. it was just us. i saw his hands covered in blood. "you want some bandages," i asked. "nah i think i can handle a little scrape finney," he told me. but i wasn't listening. "i don't care robin." i pulled out a thin beige bandage roll and took his hand.

i wrapped it around and sealed it, trying to stay focused on the wound and only the wound. i could already feel my face burning.

(3rd PERSON POV)
robin couldn't take his eyes off of finneys face. he watched his brown speckled eyes and listened to his heart beat. "he is so close," robin thought. after finney was done he glanced up and they're eyes met.(is robin taller than finn?? idk just pretend he is) (update: found out that finn and robin are basically the same height so forget the taller part🤗)

robin saw finneys red cheeks and smiled. "why thank you finney," he said. but finney was lost in his eyes.

(FINNEYS POV)

"finney?" "finn? hellooo," robin repeated to me. oh no. i was just starring at him. i'm so stupid. why would i do that. i was so close to him. does he think i'm weird. no i hate him. "yea yea sorry i got distracted." that was a lie. a stupid lie.

OK THIS ONE IS A LITTLE LONGER LMK IF YOU GUYS LIKE THESE🤭

553 words