Bonus Chapter #2

Chapter 7 & 8

Xavier's POV

"Don't" Emma said and pushed me away before leaving the house. Well that didn't go well at all. I started to walk after her but stopped myself. 'What are you doing? Go after her, you stupid moron' My wolf yelled making me clutch my head.

She needs her time alone. After I marked her without permission I could understand why she would need it. I mean I lost control and my wolf took over so it was half his fault and half mine. 

I went to my office and started working on pack stuff. It was already night time when I finished.

I went to the guest room hoping to see Emma but she wasn't anywhere on sight. I started searching around the house looking for her scent but she hasn't been here since she left.

'All patrols search for Emma. I don't know where she is' I called through mindlink to the guards. '10 of you stay in your positions' I added, I don't want my pack unprotected.

'Alpha, she is nowhere in sight' They answered back 2 minutes later.

She left me, she actually left me. This thought had me going mad. I growled and started ripping my shirt and then the curtains. I threw a random jar on the corner almost unseen. 

I dashed across the room heading towards the lamp when I heard the door being opened. I quickly turned to it just in time to see Emma enter with a different set of clothes.

At least she didn't actually leave.

"Where in the fucking hell have you been?" My wolf asked from my lips.

No, I need control or you will do something you'll regret again.

I started taking deep breaths while my wolf gave me back control. When it was me again I opened my eyes and walked towards Emma at a slow pace.

"So, aren't you going to tell me where were you in the entire day?" I asked her.

"Well, I was over at Carter's house" She was in what?

"What?" I yelled, what was he doing with my mate. I thought we were best friends and he has a mate. 

"I meant I was with Cecilia in their house" She said calming me down.

"You met her" I stupidly said. Of course she did, she just said she was with her, you stupid idiot. 

"Yeah I did in the pool of a house which I didn't know was her's. And I went to her house because Jessica saw me there and pushed me into the pool and then threatened me to stay away from you and all that. Cecilia just gave a change of clothes which I remember that I left my clothes at her house" That's when I broke. Nobody touches my mate or threatens her, especially by the one person who manages to push all my buttons.

Before I knew it I was in my four paws looking for Jessica's blood. I stepped around Emma but she blocked my path. I wanted to growl at her or push her out of the way but she's my mate. I'm not taking any chances on her getting hurt. There was another scent but it wasn't Jessica's so I didn't care.

"You shouldn't stand in his way, he would destroy you" My sister warned Emma.

"He won't hurt me" Emma answered and I walked the other way but she blocked me again. This is getting annoying. Lana said something that I just ignored and stepped closer. I looked back at her and growled making her step back.

"Hey, Look at me" She whispered and I settled for her hair. "look at my eyes" She whispered again and I finally did.

All anger washed away when I stared in her soft blue orbs. "I'm ok, I took care of her" She said to me and I smiled. I can just imagine Emma standing up to Jessica. And i's such a turn on. I so wanted to kiss those lips again. Instead I settled for licking the side of her face.

"Xavier" She groaned and wiped her face.

I shifted back to my human form and smiled at her .

We both stared at each other until my sister decided to speak . "Ew, put some pants on. Nobody wants to see your Nicki Minaj sized butt" She threw me a pair of paints and I flipped her off.

Emma laughed and I had to stop myself from going over to her and smother her with kisses. I put on my pants while Lana talked to Emma.

"What is happening down there?" My father appeared from upstairs along with my mom.

"Mom, Dad?" I guess it's time for my family to meet my mate.