You/Kirari Momobami - Treat

Letting herself in with the key you had given her, Kirari was hit by the smell of cookies as she walked in

Letting herself in with the key you had given her, Kirari was hit by the smell of cookies as she walked in. Dropping her stuff on the side, she makes her way to the kitchen to find a fresh batch of cookies that you had just taken out of the oven.

"(y/n)?"

Kirari looks to the hallway leading towards your room and then to the one leading to your office. With you nowhere in sight, she takes the opportunity to eat one of the cookies. It doesn't stop at one and she only does when you come back.

"Kirari!" You hurry to smack her hand off of the next cookie she was going to grab. She pouts at you, hoping you would give her the cookie but you just pushed the tray away from her. "These were supposed to be for your sister! She's going to notice some of them are missing."

"I'm your girlfriend!"

You roll your eyes as you start to put the cookies in a container.

"I'll make you cookies another day. She asked me to make her some to give to Mary. You know she's been having a bad week."

"Well she could do with missing a couple of cookies."

You turn to glare at her and she immediately apologizes. It was still hard for her to be nice to Mary. The two of them barely tolerated each other. If it weren't for you and Ririka, the two of them would be choking each other out.

"Be nice or else I'm not making you any."

"Fine."

Annoyed that you wouldn't give her any more cookies, Kirari kept you at a distance for the rest of the evening. You simply found it amusing that this was the same person that everyone was so afraid of at school.

X

The next morning, you woke up to an empty bed. There wasn't any note or message to let you know where Kirari could've gone. When Ririka had come over to pick up the cookies, she was also clueless about Kirari's whereabouts. You tried to call her phone but it kept sending you to voicemail.

"Sayaka? Did Kirari have anything to do today?"

"Not that I'm aware of. I thought she was with you. She didn't show up for the meeting today."

Your worry grows when you realize that no one knew where Kirari was. It was especially alarming that not even Sayaka knew.

Stuck in school, you're unable to continue your search for your girlfriend until the evening.

X

Before you could start looking at the places she frequents, you stopped by your apartment. Opening the door, you're surprised to find several boxes of kitchen appliances you could use for baking.

"Welcome home, darling! I thought I could surprise you."

"Kirari...."

"It's alright. You don't have to thank me. I thought you could use all this to help you with your baking. Now you can bake me....I mean bake whatever you want. And look...." She turns around to show you the apron she was wearing. "I got us matching aprons."

She holds up yours. The two of them had 'Mrs. Momobami,' across the chest, the only difference was the color.

"You did all this because I didn't give you more cookies."

"That's ridiculous! I just wanted to be nice."

You laugh as you make your way over to take the apron from her hand. You put it on and have her tie it in the back.

"You and nice don't belong in the same sentence, love." Kirari doesn't bother to argue with you as you kiss her. "Since you did all this, it's only fair that I return the favor. I'll make you cookies."

"And I'll help."

She starts to pull out the ingredients but you stop her when she grabs the wrong one. Kirari was a disaster in the kitchen.

"You can help by sitting on the counter and looking pretty."

Kirari was more than happy to do so.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari/Midari - Obsession

Kirari Momobami - Owe Part 2A(Angst)

Kirari Momobami - Owe Part 2B

Kirari Momobami - Yumeko .... - Challenge (at)

Kirari Momobami - Honey Part 3(Angst)

Kirari Momobami - Witness (Angst)

Kirari Momobami - Deal

Ririka Momobami - Fool

Yumeko Jabami - Interest(Angst)

Mary ... - Sprain

Midari I... - Impressions

--------------