Chapter 9

The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.
.
.
.
.
.

A blue eyed black haired man sighed,while sitting on his bed,looking at the letter on his hands.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Dear Sir Arthur,

This is your Junior ,Felix. I am delighted that this letter has reached you. I know you have been busy there at Arlanta as a knight teacher but...

His Majesty ordered me to write this letter to you, he is and I aswell are requesting your presence to be the personal knight of...

Her Majesty Claire's Son...

Sincerely,
Your Junior Felix

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

After reading the letter,his eyes shifted to the window view,looking at the sun setting.

' Her Majesty's son's personal knight huh....' He thought,it has been a long time he step a foot at the Obelian Empire.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Lena was cleaning the halls until...

"Ma'am Lena!" a maid called out for her. "What's wrong?" Lena asked the maid who called her out.

" There is a knight and maids requesting for your's and his highness's presence!" the maid answered slightly panicking.

Cale,who has now recovered,is sitting at the library,reading a book peacefully..until...

"Your highness!" a familiar voice called out to him. ' What is it now...?' Cale thought as his peaceful reading time was slightly interrupted.

Turning to look a Lena who called him, he was about to question her-"Your highness,your presence is requsted." Lena said before Cale could even ask a question.

Both of them went outside where the other maids and a knight are waiting.

Lena's breath hitched as she looked at the knight with wide eyes. "Why...are you..here.."

The knight smiled at Lena, "It has been a long one Lena." he said. 'Huh,how does he know her?' Cale who was beside Lena is curios.