14. Her Family

"Doctor Arohi how can you do such mistake" Mahima said. "I thought you are brilliant main toh tumhare liye promotion ki bhi baat karke wala tha but tumne kitna bara blunder kardia" anand said

"Doctor Anand trust me maine nahi parha tha galat wahi injection likha tha prescription main" Arohi replied. "Jhut maat bolo Arohi maine wo prescribed kia bhi nahi tha" Abhimanyu groaned. "

"Main jhut nahi bol rahi hu why are you guys not trusting me anand sir you know how passionate I am for my work. Main kaise parne mein prescription galat par hi nahi sakti ye zarur nurse ne mujhe galat prescription di hogi" Arohi's words made nurse scared and she spoke "no sir maine wahi prescription di Hain Doctor Arohi ko jo apne di hain you all have seen that"

"I know" abhimanyu said and looks at akshara to know is she fine with it. Arohi also looks at her sister with a hope and said "akshu tu toh janti hain na mujhe maine kitni mehnaat ki hain yaha taak pohochne ke liye aur kitni dedicated hu"

"Doctor Anand as patient's family member I want justice.Arohi is an irresponsible and unprofessional doctor aur ise toh main doctor bhi nahi keh sakta because of her I could've lost my mom today. Arohi almost killed my mom.She have to face consequences" Neil said it to her again but this time infront of everyone. This time Arohi couldn't take it. She goes to towards and grabs his collor

"what the hell you think of yourself huh?? Who the hell you to say I am not professional  and what the hell you know about this profession or tum mujhe kitna jante hi ho ki maine kitni mehnaat ki hain iske liye aur kyu ki hain. Try kia tha na doctor banne ke liye baan paaye the? khudse jo nahi hua usko lekar mujhe bol raahe ho. Tum toh unemployed the jo agency kholi hain wo bhi apne bhai ke paiso se khudse kia hi kya hain tumne. Tum jante bhi ho how important my work is for me tumhari tarha nahi hamesha bhai bhabi karti rahu aur unke age piche ghumti rahu. Maine apna career khud apne talent se banaya hain " Arohi give it back to Neil but she doesn't know that his father used to taunted him for this

Harsh birla his so called father used to taunted him and he still does sometimes. Arohi's statement made Neil remind of those days. It triggered his past traumas.

His temper crossed the barrier and without even thinking once he holds her arms and pulls her towards him. They are just a inch apart can feel eachothers breathe. "You have to pay for it" he spoke in a husky voice emotion but filled with hatred and anger. Arohi is looking into his brown ones with same the same amount hatred and anger "Let's see who will pay"

Everyone is stunned to see these two like this. "Neil chod use" "Arohi chod use" both abhimanyu and akshara ordered their younger siblings and both of them left eachother and made distance.

"If we follow rules toh phir Doctor Arohi ki medical licence 1 saal taak cancel ho jayegi and wo 1 saal tak kisi bhi hospital paar ya camp paar kaam nahi kar sakti" Abhimanyu stated and looks at akshara. Akshara is stunned to hear this and Arohi can see her whole struggle and journey to become a doctor infront of her eyes. For Arohi they are not taking her licence, they are taking her life.

She looks at her elder sister with a hope that she will take a stand for her. Akshara had seen her passion amd struggles and will understand that she can't be irresponsible but what she thought and what happened in reality was completely different "hospital ke hisab se jo fair hain Arohi ke liye wahi kia jay wo meri behen hain isiliye uski galti ki sazah na kam ho ya na zyada" heartbroken & betrayed Arohi felt it again from her sister.

"You need to sign in this paper Arohi" this time she didn't say anything. She is shattered and devastated she knows no one gonna believe on her and she won't  beg infront of these people for anything.  She stood infront of them without showing any guilt or pain. Her face is straight like no emotion is left for her but at the same time she is crying screaming and dying inside.