Chp 55 (His Dad Words)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

......

He was working in his office when both rohan and Varun walked in.

"Tum dono... Sab thik ..? " He asked while typing something in laptop.

"Tu bata.. tere aur Sana ke beech Sab thik hai na..? " Asked rohan sitting opposite to him.

"Do you guys really think, her act was justified..? " He asked closing his laptop.

"Ofcourse not, but she was not ready to do this, revana and siya ki wajah se hua yeh sab.." said varun .

"i know ki sana kabhi bhi mujhe intentionally hurt nhi kar sakti But she is not kid na..ki usse kisi ne bola aur woh ready ho gayi.... She knows i love her so much but still.." he said closing his eyes.

"Tu Tushar waali baat lekar abb bhi gussa hai..." ? Asked varun.

"Tha...but abb nhi hu, usne mujhe bataya how sana supported him mentally and emotionally when he was alone and i am so happy that she stand with him when noone else was...usko lekar kuch gussa hai hi nhi Mera....i am angry because of that fucking prank..." Said sidharth shouting the last words.

They sighed hearing him as they knows he is right.

"Waise aaj vikas ki birthday party mein jaega na tu..?" asked rohan.

"Nhi yaar....itne Deen baad office join Kiya hai bahut pending work hai..tum dono chale jaana.." said sid.

"Hum log bhi nhi Jaa rahe..Quki hamara mood nhi hai..." Said varun.

"Aur woh kyun..? " Asked sidharth.

"Because we broke up..." Said rohan in slow voice.

"What....? " Asked sidharth with shocked face.

"After we landed, hamari thori fight ho gayi regarding all this aur yeh hua.." said varun.

He sigh closing his eyes as his life is also messed up.

.......

It's been a week that sidharth is not talking with her. They are sleeping in one blanket as they both knows sidharth will not be able to sleep without her but still he is angry with her. She said sorry many times and feeling guilty doing this. She do all such things to manofy him but Nothing is working, he usually come late at night and went early on morning from office.

As now whole family is aware that something is not good between them. As the glow her face is saying all. She doesn't talk with anyone so much. His whole family is tense seeing this .

Right now she is in her room seeing all the pics and videos of them of their honeymoon. Indeed it's one of the best days of their life. She played a video in which he is smiling and blushing like kid.