298.Warming Jing Hua University With Love {3}

His words had barely finished when the students burst into loud applause. Their excitement was reflected in their reddened palms.

Jungkook stepped onto the stage in a neat, black suit. His unhurried steps, sharp and unfathomable gaze, and perfect features left the entire school overwhelmed!

In a blink of an eye, every female student present had their souls stolen.

Even the male students had no choice but to respect and admire him.

“Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook!” The loud chanting from the crowd conveyed their respect and admiration towards him. Most students were going hoarse from their screams.

All the media personnel present sighed in amazement at this sight.

They did not expect’s influence to be this powerful even in a school setting. This was beyond what they had expected.

“Students, please quieten down! Will you all please settle down for a moment?” Ma Yongting held the microphone in his hands and repeated himself several times. The crowd remained deafeningly loud.

Jungkook stood in front of three microphone stands positioned at the centre of the stage. He raised both his hands and indicated for everyone to be quiet. Without even opening his mouth, he left the entire school silent in an instant.

Ma Yongting felt ashamed internally. He had been the head of teaching in Jing Hua University for years. Still, it seemed like the students would not offer him the slightest respect in comparison to Jungkook.

“Good afternoon, everyone. I’m Jeon Jungkook.” Jungkook’s voice was delivered to every students’ ears through the microphone. “Thank you for being present for our event – Warming Jing Hua University With Love.”

His voice was heavy, sharp and husky. It carried it’s own charm and left everyone completely overwhelmed.

Even though he had only said a few simple statements, the students and teachers seemed to be drunk on his words.

“CEO Jeon, Jeon Jungkook, is so young, yet he has already become a global figure and is bringing pride and glory to our country. He is definitely our country’s number one idol!” Ma Yongting then changed the topic. “May I know if you have started a family?”

“Not yet.”

“I wonder, what sort of woman would be able to stand next to you?”

Jungkook was expressionless, yet his lips seemed to relax into the slightest hint of smile. “As everyone is aware, I have been engaged since young. My fiancée is a student here at Jing Hua University. She is also a popular figure in this place. Today’s event was conducted specially for her.”

A popular figure in Jing Hua University. Wasn’t that Eunha?

The students and teachers naturally assumed so. Thousands of pairs of eyes turned towards Eunha, who stood several steps away from Jungkook.

“My god, our idol, Jeon Jungkook’s fiancée, Eunha is really too lucky!” Whispers began underneath the stage among the students.

The forums were flooded with comments yet again: [Goddess Eunha has been silent the entire time. She must have gone silly from joy…]

Ma Yongting brought the microphone towards Eunha’s chin and said, “Lee Eunha, from Year 2, Class 3, I’ve heard the envious voices from both the online forums and beneath the stage. As the future Lady Jeon, do you have anything you wish to say?”

Eunha’s expression turned embarrassed. She stiffly responded. “I… I don’t have anything to say.” Her voice was barely audible.

In the past, whenever she enjoyed the glory of being Jeon Jungkook’s fiancée, she would stand with her chin and chest lifted. She shifted her gaze onto Jungkook who was several steps away. She had confessed her admiration for him in the past.

Given that he had yet to expose her, could it be that he planned to accept things as they were?